NCAA football 2014

These people need to get a clue and go to an eight-team playoff. Twelve years of this is going to be awful.
they really need to expand to 8 for sure. but it's like Nascar everybody sees an easy repair but the ones in charge

well it should be interesting seeing the playoff 4 tomorrow. 3 are pretty easy, but that 4th one, oh boy.

It'll be good to see Boise State in a major bowl game again. Probably the Fiesta again, too.

well it should be interesting seeing the playoff 4 tomorrow. 3 are pretty easy, but that 4th one, oh boy.
Yeah, you've got TCU and Ohio St. who absolutely demolished their opponents today, and FSU who has been skating by every week but is still undefeated. Somebody ain't gonna be happy.

Ohio State beats #13 Wisconsin 59-0 and drops to 6? Okay.....
The committee's rankings have been questionable all year. Look at how they handled Ole Miss and Mississippi State for so long.

I don't think Ohio State should've been #5 to begin with. They have by far the worst loss of the bunch. Wisconsin lost to a Northwestern team that won't even go bowling, lost to a 4-4 5th-place SEC West team, and has no ranked wins. ****, even USF hung around with Wisconsin for a while and we ****** blow.

The Big Ten in general did pretty poorly in OOC play too.

(Not that Ohio State sucks, there should be an eight-team playoff and they should be in it, along with both TCU and Baylor).
Yeah, the loss to VT was bad, but that was only JT Barrett's 2nd start and OSU has been pretty solid ever since, which the committee has probably taken into consideration. Unfortunately, there are six deserving teams for only four slots. Somebody's gonna get their hearts broken tomorrow night.

#1 Alabama
#2 Oregon
#3 FSU
#4 TCU

#1 Alabama
#2 Oregon
#3 FSU
#4 TCU
Even as an OSU fan, I couldn't argue too much if this is how it shakes out. I think the thing that's killing TCU right now is that they didn't win their conference outright, and that their one loss was to Baylor who is also in the discussion. Gonna be some hard decisions for the committee.

Even as an OSU fan, I couldn't argue too much if this is how it shakes out. I think the thing that's killing TCU right now is that they didn't win their conference outright, and that their one loss was to Baylor who is also in the discussion. Gonna be some hard decisions for the committee.
I agree. I don't necessarily think TCU should be in it. I lean more towards Baylor but I think that they'll put TCU in.

I heard on a talking heads sports show this morning that the reason Alabama and FSU would not be #1&#2 either way is that #1 gets to choose which bowl they want and #2 gets the other. That either one going to California wouldn't make much economical sense. I guess we'll see.

The committee basically admitted that they only care about money, and that they've had no clue what they are doing. How the hell can they justify dropping TCU from #3 to #6 after winning by 50+ points? Makes zero sense.

Alabama is the top seed and will play No. 4 Ohio State in one semifinal at the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans. Oregon is the second seed and will play third-seeded Florida State in the other semifinal at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California. Both games will be played New Year's Day.

The winners will advance to the national championship game to be played Jan. 12 at the home of the Dallas Cowboys in Arlington, Texas.

The committee basically admitted that they only care about money, and that they've had no clue what they are doing. How the hell can they justify dropping TCU from #3 to #6 after winning by 50+ points? Makes zero sense.
not having a conference championship game.

Can anyone explain the raging hard-on these guys have had for Moo State the entire year? They and Michigan State were both off for the week and somehow they jumped the Spartans. :confused:

Can anyone explain the raging hard-on these guys have had for Moo State the entire year? They and Michigan State were both off for the week and somehow they jumped the Spartans. :confused:
no kidding, they lost their last game played. any loss at end of season is suppose to hurt ya. no whammy for MSU.

Back
Top Bottom