NCAA football 2014

Really?? Harbaugh? Leave the NFL....hmmm. Do you know something we don't ??
No, just a hunch. He's reportedly on the outs with the 49ers right now, right about the time the head coaching gig is going to open up at his alma mater.

They gotta quit dissing FSU now and rate them where they belong, number 1.

You had one job, Florida.
xVk5MTz.gif

I'm a gator but I want a Florida team to win the championship.

Well, let's remember it was an unranked team they beat today.
It's hard to convince me that a team that hasn't lost a game should be ranked below teams that have lost games. Stupidass football. Hurry up Daytona.

what a pitiful finish to the season for my beloved Fighting Irish. From playoff aspirations to an 0-5 finish and a berth in the Pinstripe Bowl or some BS. Sad

FSU this year is proof karma doesn't exist
I'm not rooting for the QB. I don't believe in punishing the rest of the team because their QB should be in jail. They had nothing to do with all of that.

It's hard to convince me that a team that hasn't lost a game should be ranked below teams that have lost games. Stupidass football. Hurry up Daytona.
Yeah, I get a little sick of the SEC bias, which is why Alabama is #1 right now and not FSU. If 'Bama ends up losing tonight, it'll be fun listening to the SEC folk lose their minds this week over the prospect of an SEC-less final four.

Is anybody else watching the Iron Bowl on SEC Network right now with Paul Finebaum taking callers during the game? This is the best/worst thing ESPN has ever done

Auburn's red zone offense is miserable.

They would also be wise to pursue Muschamp as their DC again.

Forest Gump has to be proud

Yeah, I get a little sick of the SEC bias, which is why Alabama is #1 right now and not FSU. If 'Bama ends up losing tonight, it'll be fun listening to the SEC folk lose their minds this week over the prospect of an SEC-less final four.
You think FSU can beat Bama? I'm not so sure. They struggled against an unranked Florida.

Is Saban that bad?

I mean if he lost he would have gourged his way in pizza like he did last year.:D

Back
Top Bottom