NCAA football 2014

i need about 4 more tv's to keep up

what has happened to defenses in the SEC

Ohio St. up on Illinois 48-0 in the 3rd qtr. I bet ABC is glad they made this the Saturday Night game.

Well Tennessee made SC look like fools towards the end of regulation and in OT.

That's the third time this year SC blew a lead of 13+ points in the 4th quarter.

South Carolina.....
UyMTGf6.gif

Getting ready for Ohio St.-Michigan St., the closest thing to a big game that the Big Ten has had this year.

and winning at Halftime

Anyone else see this idiot cost the Utes a TD because he celebrated and dropped the ball just shy of the goal line? What a buffoon. 14-point swing.

Anyone else see this idiot cost the Utes a TD because he celebrated and dropped the ball just shy of the goal line? What a buffoon. 14-point swing.
Wow, I'm sure that clip will play for the next several days. Despite multiple early celebration fails in the past, these guys never learn...

Woohoo, Buckeyes up on Sparty by 18 now. Hopefully we can close this out and pay these guys back for knocking us out of the Nat'l Championship Game last year.

Woohoo, Buckeyes up on Sparty by 18 now. Hopefully we can close this out and pay these guys back for knocking us out of the Nat'l Championship Game last year.
As much as I hate to say it, this probably puts the Buckeyes back in playoff contention.

I'm so tired of the constant beej the SEC gives to Alabama. Pretty blatant PI on the final play of the game that wasn't called.

I'm so tired of the constant beej the SEC gives to Alabama. Pretty blatant PI on the final play of the game that wasn't called.
The refs knew that it might hurt the holier-than-thou SEC's chances of getting two teams in the playoff if they knocked Bama out. News of Auburn's loss probably made the refs develop a sudden case of temporary blindness.

Guess you missed LSWHO DB's raping the Bama WR's all night, especially the throw into the end zone when the DB was holding the Bama WR's hand.

And Auburn gave that game away several times....even with the commentators saying how bad the ref's were missing calls on Auburn.

I will say the touchback the ref's gave Bama was bogus. The ball should have been place near the goal line.

Guess you missed LSWHO DB's raping the Bama WR's all night, especially the throw into the end zone when the DB was holding the Bama WR's hand.

And Auburn gave that game away several times....even with the commentators saying how bad the ref's were missing calls on Auburn.

I will say the touchback the ref's gave Bama was bogus. The ball should have been place near the goal line.
SEC refs are usually poor. Outmatched maybe only by PAC-12 refs.

If Alabama beats Moo State and Auburn they'll have earned the West for sure, though.

@pudgeYou ready to pull against South Carolina tomorrow or what?
damn right i am. wish it was a night game. i hope the ball coach's visor throws reaches at least 4.

i guess you'll have some interest in Auburn vs Georgia too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom