NCAA football 2014

Cole Stoudt is 3 for 11, for 19 yards, with 3 int's, and 2 pick 6's

Cole Stoudt is 3 for 11, for 19 yards, with 3 int's, and 2 pick 6's
Dude, I'm sorry. He sucks. Would've been a different game with a healthy Watson.

That pick-six he threw across the field when they were in the red zone up 3-0 was mindnumbingly stupid.

the team has no faith in him. dang i wish Chad Kelly wasn't so foolish and got booted. surely he had something from uncle Jim in him.

wow Florida do you want to win

Auburn had an easy punt block opportunity and ran right into the punter instead. Good grief.

Georgia receivers need some Fred Blentikoff(sp) stikum

I'll like that, the National Championship hopes are all but gone, but an SEC Championship is always nice.
Honestly, I wouldn't count out a playoff appearance just yet. 11-2 would mean wins over three ranked teams in four games to close out the season and the SEC Champion getting left out would be awfully hard for the committee to do.

Honestly, I wouldn't count out a playoff appearance just yet. 11-2 would mean wins over three ranked teams in four games to close out the season and the SEC Champion getting left out would be awfully hard for the committee to do.
it would hard to leave SEC champ out, but it's looking like just 1 SEC school to me

Auburn is getting manhandled. Alabama should win the Iron Bowl by 40+ if they play like this in a couple of weeks.

Glad to see Ohio St. get the win up in Minnesota today. With just Indiana and Michigan left, should be a pretty clear path to the Big Ten Championship Game.

Glad to see Ohio St. get the win up in Minnesota today. With just Indiana and Michigan left, should be a pretty clear path to the Big Ten Championship Game.
No matter how bad Michigan is, you can never count them out vs Ohio State. You know they are already preparing for that one. That's their bowl game.

With that being said, I hope they lose. That will be the final nail in Brady Jokes coffin.

Back
Top Bottom