NCAA football 2014

I hope Auburn kicks ass in the Iron Bowl.I don't like either one so that'll put'em both out.

Now that Florida has fired Muschamp, they should hire Derek Dooley. That will work out great for them. LOL

Looks like I'll be a big Georgia Tech fan for the next two weeks.

eOIT5P9.gif

The Vols finally start looking like a decent team and their best player on defense goes and gets himself in trouble.......

wake wins......pitiful game

Boston College has an incredible rushing game. I'm glad Addazio and Murphy were able to succeed after leaving UF.

Missouri needs to get a lost
I think Arkansas has a good shot at beating them on Friday. Today they became the first unranked team to shutout back-to-back ranked opponents.

As much as I hate UGA I think they'd be a significantly tougher matchup for whatever team wins the West than Mizzou would be.

Still don't understand why why Butch Jones wasted that timeout to challenge a play that was just reviewed.

Nothing against Mizzou but their win makes for a much less interesting SECCG than if Georgia were in it. I expect something along the lines of the 2010 and 2011 installments.

Nothing against Mizzou but their win makes for a much less interesting SECCG than if Georgia were in it. I expect something along the lines of the 2010 and 2011 installments.
They lost to Georgia 34-0. Seems silly they will be in the title game.

Back
Top Bottom