NFL 2014

Not to start a Podium type of argument here, but I am glad he isn't. I don't think anyone in the Redskins organization is a racist. It is a name that started during a time where racism wasn't a big deal. It is a name with tons of history in arguably the worlds biggest organized sport, yeah yeah I know FIFA... People need to step up against all of this PC bull**** going around. Every day there is a new apology for something so stupid. Just let the name stand, as of now it doesn't stand for racism IMHO.

The name WILL be changed. Maybe not this year but it will happen. Snyder should just get it over with.

Andy, here's a contest the Jags will destroy the other NFL teams in....

The largest video/scoreboard!

You wouldn't think they would need a scoreboard that size to show Other Team 35 Jaguars 0.

Andy, here's a contest the Jags will destroy the other NFL teams in....

The largest video/scoreboard!

You wouldn't think they would need a scoreboard that size to show Other Team 35 Jaguars 0.

The funny this is, that that title will probably only last for a season or two until somebody else way overspends on one to get that title themselves.

Get out of my poolside cabana.

The funny this is, that that title will probably only last for a season or two until somebody else way overspends on one to get that title themselves.

Scoreboards and jumbotrons have become the new "my dick's larger than yours" for sports stadiums and racetracks.

so we have zet, andy, myself....who else wants a fantasy NFL league?

I've never done a fantasy league before, mostly because it seems like everybody else has been doing it for a long time and is way too into it already.

However, I'd be willing to try doing a new league with you guys.

I've never done a fantasy league before, mostly because it seems like everybody else has been doing it for a long time and is way too into it already.

However, I'd be willing to try doing a new league with you guys.

Awesome. makes 5

What engine do we want to use? NFL.com? epsn? fleaflicker? yahoo?

Some people may like yahoo due to DPK's use of it

I would like to do something other than ESPN if possible, I already have two leagues there.

CBSSports.com had a good layout a couple of years ago. But I'm open for anything....

I have no logical opinion on this subject, but everything I've ever done where yahoo was involved was simple enough for even me to figure out how to use it, for what it's worth. If you guys want to go another direction though, I'm trying to broaden my experiences and computer/internet abilities.

ATTENTION!

FOOTBALL!

NBC!

TONIGHT!

8PM!

10580068_660394924053443_1667341632100319064_n.jpg

Giants-Bills tonight? Buffalo should put Scott Norwood out there to kick one wide right just for old times sake. ;)

Looking at these San Fran backups, Niners fans better pray to God that Kaepernick doesn't get hurt.

Ryan Mathews fumbled in the endzone... Dallas leads SD 7-0.

Chargers back up QB's have been on it tonight...

Stay classy Baltimore

Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice has been the subject of a national debate since he was suspended two games for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy by Commissioner Roger Goodell.

While Rice has been the target of a lot of anger around the country, he continues to receive appreciation from his home fans. Rice received a standing ovation in Baltimore before Thursday night's game, a similar reaction to what Rice has heard during preseason practices.

"It means the world to me," Rice said after the game, via The Baltimore Sun. "You know what, everything that I've been through, I don't take anything for granted any more, especially going out there and playing in front of our fans."

There is something uncomfortable and distasteful about Rice receiving a hero's welcome after a domestic violence incident. We understand second chances and allowing a player to return to do his job. But using Rice as the subject of a tired "perseverance through adversity" narrative loses sight of this story's true victim.

"It means the world to me," Rice said after the game, via The Baltimore Sun. "You know what, everything that I've been through, I don't take anything for granted any more, especially going out there and playing in front of our fans."

He acts as if he's overcoming some illness or something. Dude is a scumbag and I hope someone snaps his leg the first time he takes the field.

Back
Top Bottom