NFL 2014

Halftime of Saints-Rams on NFLN. And of course, almost the entire halftime report has been about Michael Sam.

HOPE!

INBORTLESWETRUST copy.jpg

So now we get to see digital advertisements now on the field during the games.Like the NFL needs more money.Would be nice if they would fix the picture quality.Pic jumping and freezing the last 2 days.

So now we get to see digital advertisements now on the field during the games.Like the NFL needs more money.Would be nice if they would fix the picture quality.Pic jumping and freezing the last 2 days.
Seriously, what an eyesore.

The Bucs' unis look even more AFL in action. Nike sucks.
Yeah, they're trying to Oregonize all the NFL uniforms now like they've done with college. Tampa Bay went from having one of the best uniforms to one of the worst. They might as well have brought back the creamsicle uni's if they were gonna do that.

It's absolutely pouring rain here right now and it's supposed to continue for the next few hours, the Packers-Titans preseason game may be a soaker.

Yeah, they're trying to Oregonize all the NFL uniforms now like they've done with college. Tampa Bay went from having one of the best uniforms to one of the worst. They might as well have brought back the creamsicle uni's if they were gonna do that.
I'd honestly prefer those over what they have now.

This Bishop Sankey kid looks pretty good. He might make us forget about Chris Johnson real quick.

Titans losing to the Packers 7-6 at the half. At least it's going better than the last time these two teams got together....
10574489_716912478376348_367295408315028939_n.jpg

I'm going to stay away from NFL Network.Cause they going to try and tell me how good Manziel and Sam are ALL WEEK LONG

I wish Kellen Moore would get at least one start someday, the guy is a super smart QB and he was fun as hell to watch at Boise State. Granted he played in garbage time tonight but he looked good.

I'm going to stay away from NFL Network.Cause they going to try and tell me how good Manziel and Sam are ALL WEEK LONG

Yep.

NFL Network on Blake Bortles: "One preseason game is not enough to judge an NFL rookie on"
NFL Network on Johnny Manziel: *hours of analysis on how good his mechanics are*

If Johnny Manziel makes it out of Jacksonville, Florida with all his limbs, I'm sure Jadeveon Clowney and JJ Watt will make sure he loses some limbs.

TITANS WIN! :headbang:

Still kinda hard to gauge what kind of team they have though, since most of the game was played in a monsoon.

Back
Top Bottom