NFL Thread

Those last two drives were epic! Arizona gets all the way to the 1 yard line and can't seal the deal, then Seattle gets down to roughly the 7 yard line and also couldn't seal it. That last kick was a complete fail though as it wasn't even close.

525K wow. He's done ok tonight
You can really get a bargain at QB for a couple years if you find a diamond in the rough in the later rounds of the draft. I think Russell Wilson was making a similar salary the year Seattle won the Super Bowl.

Yeah, that is a problem. I confess, I don't know much about the Jags or their operation.

monkeyfingafootball.jpg

Despite the suckage of the teams participating, the two Titans-Jags games were actually pretty good last year. So tonight might not be so bad.

I hope the Jags get blown out. ****** sick of Gus Bradley and Greg Olson. Got a roster capable of going 11-5 and looking destined for 5-11 because of idiotic coaching and play calling.

And how does Gus Bradley still have a job with a 12-38 record, the second worst coaching record in the history of professional football?

Back
Top Bottom