NFL Thread

Bill Cowher and Deion Sanders took a giant ass **** on the Jags. I hope the locker room heard that speech instead of whatever Campy Happyface **** Gus Bradley is spewing.

We deserve better.

jags copy.jpg

When you give up 350 yards to the Titans in the first half.....somebody getting fired.

This isn't the Pats we're talking about. it's TN.

That final touchdown was just an insult to the Jaguars fanbase. The team ****** quit on their fans for three and a half quarters. And then, when it was all over, they decide to put up two touchdowns. And Blake decides to throw like 250 offensive yards in garbage time.

That's just insulting.

That Raiders win was the prettiest ugly win I've ever seen. NFL record 24 accepted penalties. Carr with 513 yards aND 4 tds. TD pass for the win in OT.

That Raiders win was the prettiest ugly win I've ever seen. NFL record 24 accepted penalties. Carr with 513 yards aND 4 tds. TD pass for the win in OT.

Exciting game. 200 penalty yards was very ugly. Jano's been pretty spot-on lately, so I was shocked when he missed those kicks. And I got really mad when they cut away from the game and said they couldn't return because of contractual obligations. A channel should always be able to show a game to completion.

Both these teams look super bowl caliber. I take back what I said earlier, the NFC east is probably the best division top-to-bottom in the NFL.

As an Eagles fan
737786-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom