NFL Thread

Fumble or not, that Bears defense player needs to go get on that ball rather than just standing there looking at it.

Detroit finally gets a division win! Pretty ****y dive on the final touchdown, but oh well. No harm done...this time.

The Titans haven't won in San Diego since 1990 when they were still the Oilers, hopefully they can end that drought today.

The 49ers are on their way to being the worst team in the history of football. Along with the blue hairs throwing flags every other play and the 9ers sucking I could care less about the NFL.

Looked like Tennessee was gonna get smoked early on, but this Titans-Chargers game has turned out to be a good one.

With the way Green Bay has played today, I'm really not sure who the better team is the NFC North is. Minnesota has lost against both Chicago and Detroit in the past two weeks, but I would still consider them the best team in the division. Detroit is winning, but only by a very small margin. Chicago only has two wins, but they came against Detroit and Minnesota. Like I said, I think Minnesota is still the best in the division, but at least they didn't walk away with it like I first thought they would.

The 49ers are on their way to being the worst team in the history of football. Along with the blue hairs throwing flags every other play and the 9ers sucking I could care less about the NFL.
Cleveland is on their way to an 0-20 season. That's never happened before. I really don't see any winnable games remaining either.

Shoot. Me. Now.

Raiders 7-2, 1st in the AFC West. This is a fun season so far!

With the way Green Bay has played today, I'm really not sure who the better team is the NFC North is. Minnesota has lost against both Chicago and Detroit in the past two weeks, but I would still consider them the best team in the division. Detroit is winning, but only by a very small margin. Chicago only has two wins, but they came against Detroit and Minnesota. Like I said, I think Minnesota is still the best in the division, but at least they didn't walk away with it like I first thought they would.
Packers suck so bad right now. We aren't used to this losing crap

They ****ted the Bills out of a feild goal.

Playing the Titans this Sunday should make things all better.

Huh? Jacksonville almost beat Green Bay. Tennessee is actually a good (not great, but good) team. Green Bay, on the other hand, isn't very good.

Really, the only teams that are really bad this year are Cleveland, Jacksonville and Chicago.

Huh? Jacksonville almost beat Green Bay. Tennessee is actually a good (not great, but good) team. Green Bay, on the other hand, isn't very good.

Really, the only teams that are really bad this year are Cleveland, Jacksonville and Chicago.
I think the Titans have a shot, but they've tended to play better on the road than at home the last few years. The Packers are only a 2-1/2 point favorite though.

Just remember every loss is one step closer to Gus Bradley's pink slip.

Not likely. They didn't fire him at the end of last season. They didn't fire him in London. They didn't fire him after the blowout loss to Tenne****ingsee. They haven't fired him yet in spite of having the second worst headcoaching record in the history of professional football.

I really can't believe Tennessee was able to destroy Green Bay like they did. Never thought I'd say this, but maybe Detroit really is the best team in the division.

Back
Top Bottom