NFL Thread

Bold prediction:
Lions, Vikings, Bucs, Redskins, Patriots, and Texans lose today.

Lets go 49ers.:lol2:

Jets%2049ers%20Football

sjm-49ers-1212-018.jpg

Last edited:
Glad to see Detroit play such a great game in New York. :rolleyes: It's tough to win if you can't even score a touchdown against your opponent.

Titans win and go to 8-6!

Now we're getting to the point where we even if we don't win the division we could be in the Wild Card hunt.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

So what does this mean for the Jags? Playoff run next year? Winning record next year? Or same disappointing season as this year? I don't know much about football, but I do know that it's not the coach that's out their on the field.

So what does this mean for the Jags? Playoff run next year? Winning record next year? Or same disappointing season as this year? I don't know much about football, but I do know that it's not the coach that's out their on the field.

The team has regressed significantly under Gus Bradley. The team plays undisciplined football. Countless penalties each week. The holding in the endzone during today's game was literally the difference between L 21-20 and W 20-19. Plus there were the two interference calls on the Texans' game winning touchdown drive. That's just undisciplined football and that does fall on the head coach.

The Jaguars have acquired some talented players through free agency and the draft and have nothing to show for it. Gus Bradley hasn't been able to translate talent into wins.

Even worse, Gus Bradley never seemed to be upset over losing games and the players always talk about positive energy when they lose. There shouldn't be any ****** positive energy after a loss.

Back
Top Bottom