NFL Thread

Jeff Fisher might be the worst head coach in nfl history but teams keep hiring or extending his contract. I don't get it....

Jeff Fisher might be the worst head coach in nfl history but teams keep hiring or extending his contract. I don't get it....
Yeah, that one's a head-scratcher. The Rams probably won't even be able to do their usual 7-9 routine this year.

Yeah, that one's a head-scratcher. The Rams probably won't even be able to do their usual 7-9 routine this year.
Plus didn't Fisher guarantee 14 wins before the season started? That dude is a joke.

49ers at this point are quite possibly the worst team and origination in the history of football.

That being said, the NFL and the bluehairs throwing yellow flags every other play aren't any better.

Complain all you want about Neckcar, but the NFL is awful in comparison.

Last edited:
49ers at this point are quite possibly the worst team and origination in the history of football.

That being said, the NFL and the bluehairs throwing yellow flags every other play aren't any better.

Complain all you want about Neckcar, but the NFL is awful in comparison.
Everyone on the Niners sidelines should be fired.
With regard to the NFL/NASCAR comparison, Brian by himself can eff NASCAR; it would take an effort on a much grander scale to eff the NFL.
Congrats Brian.

The Cowboys look unstoppable.
Not sure I'd go that far. Defense looks soft. Redskins missed two field goals. Offense is legit.

I have been a Cowboy fan since 1971. I can remember when Craig Morton was the starting QB. I would love to see them do it, and it could happen.

But I am not getting my hopes up, January's have not been to good in recent years. The defensive line isnt super bowl worthy imo. I am afraid that the playoff quality QBs and Receivers might be to much for them to handle all the way to the SB.

A lot depends on Elliott imo. If nobody stops him and they play ball control, with lots of carries by him, they can get away with the weak DL. But if Elliott is less than a 100 yards in a game or just barely over I think they are very vulnerable.

I guess NBC stands for Nothin' But Cowboys. Next two SNF games will have the Cowboys, which will make it three straight games for Dallas on NBC.

Probably one of the most cheap, chicken ****t shots on Sproles. I hope that Everett guy gets what is coming to him.

Back
Top Bottom