NFL Thread

It was 4th down with 10 seconds to go and San Diego was only down by 3. Why didn't they call their final timeout? Nothing to gain I assume?

Can we please just move the Jaguars to London and get it over with? I don't want this **** franchise in my 'Murica :salute:

Reactions: Acs
Can we please just move the Jaguars to London and get it over with? I don't want this sh!t franchise in my 'Murica :salute:

middle_finger_batman_by_babs9-d5u3guy.jpg

I tuned into the dallas game late, did they penalize the guy that jumped into the salvation army bucket?

******* the raiders fans are going to be ******* obnoxious this week.... Yay congrats on not sucking anymore you bunch of felons.

Thanks for the congrats Dun. Not a felon, by the way.

Oh yeah....playoffs! :headbang:

Tampa Bay could have easily given up yesterday, I'm quite proud on how they rebounded. Jameis had a lousy game, but he's going to take his chances and I absolutely love the aggressive nature he has.

The biggest difference between Tampa and Dallas is that o-line. Tampa's o-line has been horrible all season, but hey Dak and Zeke did their thing by dinking and dunking passes. Also, they stuffed the ball down our throats. You have to have a great o-line for that. So kudos to them, but I know Tampa has the stuff to be a great team down the line.

Raider Fans are generally on the lower teir when it comes to "class". Not directed at you or Bowtie.
Raiders fan punched a kid in the face when Cam gave him a touchdown ball.

Yeah, ****em.

Hoping for a Eagles win tonight! Mainly because if Philly wins, Dallas may start their second strings on Monday which makes a Detroit Win a tad easier. Though with second strings being Romo and McFadden, it would still be tough for Detroit.

Hoping for a Eagles win tonight! Mainly because if Philly wins, Dallas may start their second strings on Monday which makes a Detroit Win a tad easier. Though with second strings being Romo and McFadden, it would still be tough for Detroit.
Exactly why I didn't want the Eagles to win tonight...I'm in my championship game in my Fantasy league and I have Ezekiel Elliott on my team. Hopefully Dallas doesn't sit him, but they probably will.

Go ahead & explain to me in what situation is it acceptable for a grown adult, stranger for that matter, to lay hands on a child? The kid's only crime was having a once in a lifetime moment & the raiders fan didnt approve. Scumbag fan.

Ugh! Either Sony is messed up or Fox Sports is messed up. Regardless, the Fox Sports Go App isn't letting me watch the Football game.

This has to be the most devastating loss for the Titans since one yard short. Given the playoff implications, the fact that they were playing the Jaguars and Mariota's injury.

Back
Top Bottom