NFL Thread

A lot of those Wilson INTs were from the recievers not catching...

Just one of those games for the team, its a fact of "When it rains, it pours" type of deals.

FIRE THOSE CANNONS THO!

The good news is that Seattle loss gives Detroit a first round bye in the playoffs! The bad news is, there's still three more weeks left in the regular season.

The good news is that Seattle loss gives Detroit a first round bye in the playoffs! The bad news is, there's still three more weeks left in the regular season.
Detroit will be lucky to win 1 more game this season.

Giants' D is sooo much better than last year. Spending big in the offseason was worth it. We can finally close out games.

He must be blackmailing the ownership or something at this point.
Not anymore. Fisher got fired.

I'd like to see them give Tom Cable a shot, but I'd bet on Kronke driving a Brinks truck to Jon Grudens front door.

Rams logic....

Fire Jeff Fisher 2 weeks after giving him a 2 year deal. Maybe the Browns will hire him so he can get the record of most nfl loses of all time.

Rumor is Harbaugh is being looked at...
I saw that yesterday. Apparently Harbaugh really wants the LA job. There were also rumblings a few weeks back that he would leave Michigan to go to Green Bay if McCarthy gets fired.

Whatever the stupidest thing to do is, that's what the Jags will do. :mad:

Probably keep Gus Bradley around.

No, trust me, if they were going to do the stupidest thing they would have gotten Kiffin instead of Florida Atlantic.

If they had kept Fisher for just one more game he would have sole possession of the all time loss record.
The Browns, 49ers or someone should give him a one off deal.

That Seattle Seahawk game! There were times last night when I wished I had suffered from Monochromacy. Who designed those uniforms? Tell me they don't have a job today!

It is said that the total number of colors we can see is about 1000 x 100 x 100 = 10,000,000 (10 million). I wish they had tried one of the other 9,999,999. I think it would have been a much better choice.

I don't hate Kiffin like most Raider fans. At least he was smart enough to not want to draft Russell.

Everyone has their own opinion. That's the root of my dislike of him, but I also didn't like him at Tenn, USC, and Bama. Some coaches I just dislike; Belichik is another one.

Back
Top Bottom