NFL Thread

I don't know if I've ever seen 3 fumbles in one play.
Packers vs Bears @ Lambeau about 10 years ago (I don't know why I remember it). There were a few seconds left on the clock before halftime and the Bears had the ball near midfield. They ran it and the running back fumbled, the Packers player picked it up and ran it back inside the Bears' 20-yard line, he fumbled it, a Bears player picked it up and nearly ran it back for a touchdown before fumbling it out of bounds as he was tackled.

I could see Rex going to Green Bay as the defensive coordinator if Capers has another epic collapse in the playoffs.

15726311_880742595396156_3512930912389973147_n.jpg

Well I'm here to watch the Eagles hopefully seND the Cowboys to the playoffs on a sour note

Romo drives for a TD.

Yep, keep hating on the man.

Bortles looks a LOT better since Bradley was fired.

Romo drives for a TD.

Yep, keep hating on the man.

Bortles looks a LOT better since Bradley was fired.
And they promptly put in sanchez who threw 2 picks and lost by 2 touchdowns

Had fun out at the game, glad I got to see my Titans get a W. Even though we're not playoff bound, 9-7 is a helluva lot better than the last couple years.

Giants have nothing to play for and knock the Redskins out of the playoffs anyways. Looking forward to playing the North champ next week!

Carr out, McGloin out, Raiders rolling into the playoffs with Connor Cook as QB and Michael Crabtree as the backup. Things have really went wrong these last two games.

Carr out, McGloin out, Raiders rolling into the playoffs with Connor Cook as QB and Michael Crabtree as the backup. Things have really went wrong these last two games.
Unfortunately I think they're gonna be like the Cardinals a couple years ago when they started 11-1 then lost both Carson Palmer and Drew Stanton. Things kind of went to crap for them after that.

Back
Top Bottom