NFL Thread

Three games down and still not a close game. I think it would have been a different story had Oakland and Miami had their original quarterbacks.

Wow Packers. Now Jordy is out

This game is going to come down to another Rodgers hail mary.

As a Giants fan I'm pretty pleased with how the season went, all things considered. Hate how it ended, and **** the Packers and **** the Cowboys (go Falcons) but I thought 9-7 or 10-6 would've been great going into this year. Hopefully we can actually utilize the talent on offense going forward

As a Giants fan I'm pretty pleased with how the season went, all things considered. Hate how it ended, and **** the Packers and **** the Cowboys (go Falcons) but I thought 9-7 or 10-6 would've been great going into this year. Hopefully we can actually utilize the talent on offense going forward
Yes go Falcons!

Anybody else sounding out the word "Seattle" in their head when they see two city abbreviations on the scoreboard?
IMG_0617.JPG

I think this is pretty much done, not unless if Seattle can expose that secondary of the defense.

Atlanta is a hard team to stop and it looks like they are going full-speed now.

Penalties are not helping either, Seattle is making a ton of mistakes.

Atlanta has them in a corner, lets see if they can get out of it.

As a Tampa fan, I hope Seattle beats them.:)

Loving what I'm seeing from the Falcons.

These D tho is gonna be what kills them, guess it's good they can put up huge numbers.

I've gotta be honest, when I was thinking about the Superbowl teams, Atlanta wasn't one of them. Now I'm starting to think that they could give either Dallas or Green Bay a major run next week if they hold on to the win tonight.

Back
Top Bottom