NFL Thread

Unfortunately I think they're gonna be like the Cardinals a couple years ago when they started 11-1 then lost both Carson Palmer and Drew Stanton. Things kind of went to crap for them after that.

Could be. I keep hoping for a Plunkett type miracle though.

Take a couple of DBs in the 1st and the Titans will be looking really good.
Yeah, the secondary was by far the Titans' biggest weakness this year. Hoping they take Marlon Humphrey from 'Bama with the #5 pick, assuming he declares. Then maybe go after a safety at #18.

Combined the Yorks owe Chip and Balke 30 million. And they also have to pay Jim Tomsula's 3 year 14 million contract. Is there a worse ownership in the history of football?
I know there have been several one-and-done coaches throughout NFL history, but I can't remember the last time it happened two years in a row on the same team. Oakland came close, they fired Art Shell after one season in 2006, then his successor Lane Kiffin lasted only 6 games into his second season.

I know there have been several one-and-done coaches throughout NFL history, but I can't remember the last time it happened two years in a row on the same team. Oakland came close, they fired Art Shell after one season in 2006, then his successor Lane Kiffin lasted only 6 games into his second season.

No wonder the 9ers don't sign any good free agents. So sad.

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/...&utm_medium=blackadamschefter&utm_campaign=fb

The San Francisco 49ers tumultuous season came to an end finally on Sunday, complete with yet another loss to cap off their 2-14 campaign. Literally an hour after the game, the team fired head coach Chip Kelly after just one year.

Despite firing their coaches from each of the past two seasons, the team will be shelling out roughly $69 million for them to stay away, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.

No wonder the 9ers don't sign any good free agents. So sad.

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/...&utm_medium=blackadamschefter&utm_campaign=fb

The San Francisco 49ers tumultuous season came to an end finally on Sunday, complete with yet another loss to cap off their 2-14 campaign. Literally an hour after the game, the team fired head coach Chip Kelly after just one year.

Despite firing their coaches from each of the past two seasons, the team will be shelling out roughly $69 million for them to stay away, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.

69?

Nice!

@Go Panthers;)

panthers.jpg

Texans defense eating the Raiders alive. This kid starting at QB for the Raiders is a mess. He was shaking before the game even started. Gotta feel for him, making his first start in the playoffs.

Crazy how Oakland apparently made the playoffs because of their QB. They were terrible last week and they are terrible this week.

Crazy how Oakland apparently made the playoffs because of their QB. They were terrible last week and they are terrible this week.
They were missing a couple of stars besides Carr. Thats too bad

I can feel that Seahawks luck comming alive again.

At this point the Seahawks are winning lucky or not.

At this point the Seahawks are winning lucky or not.

Not a single touchdown. Bad calls or not, we have to be able to score touchdowns! With three losses in the final three regular season games, it's a joke that Detroit even made the playoffs.

Not a single touchdown. Bad calls or not, we have to be able to score touchdowns! With three losses in the final three regular season games, it's a joke that Detroit even made the playoffs.
To be fair, playing @ the Giants, @ Dallas, and against the Packers at their hottest had to be the toughest stretch of the season for any team.

Back
Top Bottom