N'wide at Iowa

freakin radar isn't looking good, another rain cloud popped up. If they do get it going, there going to drive like it is a 25 lap sprint race.

Any guesses as to whether the broadcast will remain on ESPN? I'm trying to figure out how to set the DVR. No sense in trying if they're going to switch to one of their other networks.

radar.gif

Here is an almost 40 minute radar loop. The speedway is where the circle is. Based on this, I don't think we'll get the entire race in, but we may get some of it in.

I'm going to stay here until they decide what they are going to do.. I can wait and watch the Indy car race after this is over.

I'll watch Iowa over Pocano - given the option (yes, yes, I'll switch back and forth)

P.S. - "House of Dracula" (1945) is on Svengoolie at "MeTV" right now - awesome old timey horror show with show-ups by the Werewolf and Kenny Schrader.

Pooh, I'm gonna be watching F1 Canadian GP at the same time. Guess I'll set the PVR.

This sucks, im in iowa. Has not been a drop since they canceled it. was planning on trying to do the triple weekend, Did the K&N Iowa race yestersay, nationwide today and k&n tomorrow in missouri. Kinda ruined my plan! Dont know if i can make it to MO im time. Seems like everytime i go to a race that is canceled due to rain it doesnt rain again that day. We'll see if there is anymore here tonight or not. I would have been happy with a 125 lap race tonight!!

Still not another drop of rain here and it 11:17 Ct. Cars shoulb be out there racing now...

Tomorrow should be fun. I enjoyed the 4-hour piece on Drew Herring during the rain delay.

What did they say about him?
Just talked about his juggling his college time at UNC-Charlotte, his machine shop job at JGR, and his driving career. The 4-hour thing was sarcasm, but it was an interesting piece, if a bit long. I was at the gym when it was on, and I think ESPN was talking about Drew pretty much the whole time I was there.

Just talked about his juggling his college time at UNC-Charlotte, his machine shop job at JGR, and his driving career. The 4-hour thing was sarcasm, but it was an interesting piece, if a bit long. I was at the gym when it was on, and I think ESPN was talking about Drew pretty much the whole time I was there.
Cool. I'd never heard of him before this weekend so now I wish I would have seen that.

Dissapointing to find no race on the dvr.

What channel tomorrow?

Gotta be ESPN 1, going head to head with Pocono.
Maybe Mother nature can give us a doubleheader.

Fingers crossed.

The 98 got its underwear knocked off

Back
Top Bottom