N'wide at Iowa

Sam is going to try and take an advantage of Kyle being a 1000 miles away. ha!

If they can get a caution or two, I think they will catch Dillon. I still don't take him serious. Baine Larson, and Smith need a caution. Sammy will be too loose the whole race.

The side effects for that AndroGel stuff is horrifying. Blood clots, cancer.....etc

Hate that commercial.

radar.gif

The race track is barely to the right of the circle. I'm surprised they haven't called the race yet. By the time they get the track dryed (assuming the rain were to stop now), It will be time for the Cup race.

Johanna Long, 27th to 14th, damn I love NNS without the cup ringers with their cup backing and cup crews and cup assets. Damn good racing all through the field just like the trucks last night.

Johanna Long, 27th to 14th, damn I love NNS without the cup ringers with their cup backing and cup crews and cup assets. Damn good racing all through the field just like the trucks last night.
Make me some room Johali, because I'm coming over to your side. I'm starting to like it better also. I still don't think the drivers learn as much without the cup guys, but I like the racing a lot better.:D

Make me some room Johali, because I'm coming over to your side. I'm starting to like it better also. I still don't think the drivers learn as much without the cup guys, but I like the racing a lot better.:D
I think there are enough regular veteran drivers in both series to teach them plenty.

Back
Top Bottom