N'wide at Iowa

Looks like they'll get this restarted! When was the last time Cup and Nationwide were running concurrently?

I really hope people chose this race over TNT. That way TNT can see where their ratings went, and that their **** is bunk.

One day you'll have to explain to me how to watch F1. I can't figure out how to match the drivers to the cars.
2 drivers per team, get to know the helmet color/design of each driver and then you can tell from there, such as Lewis Hamilton wears a bright yellow helmet that you can't miss it.

Soon enough NASCAR will realize the Cup Series should have more short tracks. Much better race in Nationwide today.

Trevor has hit him about 4 times today. He body slammed Regan Smith earlier.
I'm going with what Dillon said, just good old hard racing. If these guys can't do a little banging around on a short track then they might as well stay in the garage.

Put Danica in Johanna's car and the results would be piss poor. Put Johanna in Danica's car and she'd score some wins.
I don't know if she could handle a cup car yet, but I would love to see Johanna in a better car in the Nationwide series.

Finally Johanna is getting some respect.. please Gibbs , RCR any team worth a damn give her full time nationwide ride.. She's made some mistakes but in a piss poor car, always does better then expected.. She's 10 years younger then Danica too.. I think.

How about the fact that anytime she stays out of trouble, and the car doesn't have issues, she'll finish close to a top 20 and the 4 starts without her in the 70 this year have been start and park's?

I'd settle for a decent ride instead of a top tier one but she's getting no shot now. Unlike Danica who sucked in nationwide and cup this year in much better equipment.

to the Johanna supporters:

what in these statistics indicate that Ms. Long deserves a ride in top notch equipment?

http://racing-reference.info/driver/Johanna_Long

is this just anti-danica backlash? because i can think of a hell of alot of other racers that deserve a shot before she does.

jmo.
How many of those drivers beat KyBu and every other short track hotshoe at the snowball derby and won like she did, plus the statistics aren't bad considering she is and was driving absolute junk with half assed crews. Points for and against any driver can be made by anybody but its tougher when points are deducted for gender.

Back
Top Bottom