Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

:cool:

Andy Quillan liked
Tommy‏ @tom_lavarnway 16h16 hours ago

@trucker_squigz great to see you again and thanks for the pics with the kids....talked about it all the way home!pic.twitter.com/o3UppDx9tx

DGbM9DrU0AE7oZh.jpg

2 replies 7 retweets 53 likes

She's really pretty. I don't know if they are like this at every track but at Daytona they love to drink and talk to their friends at the 500 club. Every time I saw the husband he had a drink in his hand.

I cant belive we just now completed the first race in August , this year has flown by.

I'm guessing Nationwide.

Well if it is a Nationwide car it is really fancy Speaking about the Xfinity young ones has any one the young drivers that Dale Jr picks seem to do really good Chase Elliot William Bryon Alex Bowman Justin Allgaier Elliot Sadler the last two Jr linked them also and they really doing real good it seems like he's has a good feeling on who is a good young driver.
I'm guessing Nationwide.

Well if it is a Nationwide car it is really fancy Speaking about the Xfinity young ones has any one the young drivers that Dale Jr picks seem to do really good Chase Elliot William Bryon Alex Bowman Justin Allgaier Elliot Sadler the last two Jr linked them also and they really doing real good it seems like he's has a good feeling on who is a good young driver.
Algier and Sadler are ex cup drivers with no ride but they do have their own sponsors. Still he is giving them pretty good rides considering only cup teams beat them. You can add Brad K to the list of good drivers he has developed for cup.

Algier and Sadler are ex cup drivers with no ride but they do have their own sponsors. Still he is giving them pretty good rides considering only cup teams beat them. You can add Brad K to the list of good drivers he has developed for cup.

Truex also was Dale Jr find.

Finally, after spinning the weekend on the FedEx truck
DGmR2Ov.jpg

Just cast you might curious, $268 is how much less money I have now

What was the name of the great show from the 1990s of Dale Jr. announcing races from the 1970s at Darlington on Speed channel?

What are these and why do you have so many LOL
http://www.revell.com/model-kits/cars/85-4218.html#.WYnVfZa1hhE

Interesting; that's the only stock car in Revell's 10-car 'Motorsports' category. The only other active race car is the 2015 IMSA #4 Corvette. The rest are either classics or street rods. Not an open-wheeler in the bunch.

Kinda sad to see the decline of model cars. I spent many a happy afternoon inadvertently inhaling glue and paint fumes.

Those would be plastic model kits, no, I am not going to be building 12 Jimmy Johns cars, I will buy decal sheets for other drivers.
Have you cracked one open yet? What color is the plastic? For the uninformed, white plastic makes it much easier to paint the car in the colors of other Ford teams. Odds are a Busch #4 would be molded in blue and thus more of a pain to cover.

I haven't thought about the old 'order other decals' trick in decades. I'll bet the Internet makes buying them much easier these days.

Those would be plastic model kits, no, I am not going to be building 12 Jimmy Johns cars, I will buy decal sheets for other drivers.
Haha. I figured you found some super hot item and were about to cash in on some major resell profit.

Have you cracked one open yet? What color is the plastic? For the uninformed, white plastic makes it much easier to paint the car in the colors of other Ford teams. Odds are a Busch #4 would be molded in blue and thus more of a pain to cover.

I haven't thought about the old 'order other decals' trick in decades. I'll bet the Internet makes buying them much easier these days.
I got that covered, you can watch a video, or look at photos of the kit( all content belongs to me)
You bet ya, working on two of them so far:D
Q58GEFn.jpg

Wow the K&N race at the Glenn was something else, all hell broke out. Will Rogers who finished second to Harvick at Sonoma took over the lead after passing Gilliland and then Truex when he blew a tire and hammered the wall in the s's. Rubin Garcia was all over Rogers on the last lap, blew the last turn and went into the wall and finished third. Todd Gilliland first time did a really good job. Harrison Burton leads the K&N series by 4 points.

Back
Top Bottom