SILLY SEASON 2018

How was going from the 51 to 78 moving down..
Because of what the two teams were doing previously. Now of course the 78 is the better ride
and much of that credit can be given to the CC. Martin finally got the break his career needed
and he is good enough to make the most of that.

Kasey Khane news is interesting. Kind of cool he's going to the 95 seeing his two best cars were the 9 and 5. Hopefully it comes with some type of alliance with HMS. Don't think McDowell will have alot of trouble finding a ride, maybe Front Row or I'll go out on a limb and say RCR for the 27.

Kahne to the LFR 95 is a good fit. It could elevate that team to another level. It also could backfire and show everyone that he's finished.

I suspect he will do better than McDowell, however I also think he's visited victory lane for the last time.

Some crazy xfinity rumors...

Guaghan & Jones gone from RCR
Nemechek to RCR
Tifft gone from jgr
Bell to jgr
Poole gone from CGR
Briscoe to SHR

Nemechek to RCR
Tifft gone from jgr
Bell to jgr
Poole gone from CGR
Briscoe to SHR

Really want wish nemechek would go to jrm or ganassi instead of golden spoon racing. I like briscoe to rcr. Piss on cindric.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really want wish nemechek would go to jrm or ganassi instead of golden spoon racing. I like briscoe to rcr. Piss on cindric.

Yeah screw that Cindric guy who's won while Poole, Hemric, and Briscoe haven't.

Nemechek to RCR
Tifft gone from jgr
Bell to jgr
Poole gone from CGR
Briscoe to SHR

Poole's DC Solar money is gone?

No way Tifft leaves JGR, Bell has been confirmed for next season. The only way Tifft gets the boot is if Benjamin all of a sudden gets the nod.

Gaughan I can see going back off-road racing and I have no clue about Jones. Nemechek no matter who he goes to it will be better than just staying trucks.

Poole's DC Solar money is gone?

No way Tifft leaves JGR, Bell has been confirmed for next season. The only way Tifft gets the boot is if Benjamin all of a sudden gets the nod.

Gaughan I can see going back off-road racing and I have no clue about Jones. Nemechek no matter who he goes to it will be better than just staying trucks.

Sounds like the money is not gone but...he might not be with CGR...maybe RCR or possibly cup

Cindric to Penske
Briscoe to Cunningham(BKR former truck program) & part time SHR with Harvick.

KK can't do nothing in a chevy as he has shown. Better to go with the Dodge where he had some success.:sarcasm:

JGL Racing parts ways with Dakoda Armstrong
JGL Racing announces that it has suspended driver duties effective immediately with Dakoda Armstrong. However, due to lack of sponsorship payments, JGL Racing has been forced to make this drastic move for the rest of the 2017 season. "We really hate that it has come to this," said James Whitener, owner of JGL Racing. "However, this business is driven by sponsorship and when payments aren't made then we cannot continue to race out off our own pocket.

http://www.espn.com/jayski/nxs/2017/story/_/id/20813030/jgl-racing-parts-ways-dakoda-armstrong

JGL Racing parts ways with Dakoda Armstrong
JGL Racing announces that it has suspended driver duties effective immediately with Dakoda Armstrong. However, due to lack of sponsorship payments, JGL Racing has been forced to make this drastic move for the rest of the 2017 season. "We really hate that it has come to this," said James Whitener, owner of JGL Racing. "However, this business is driven by sponsorship and when payments aren't made then we cannot continue to race out off our own pocket.

http://www.espn.com/jayski/nxs/2017/story/_/id/20813030/jgl-racing-parts-ways-dakoda-armstrong

Everything is GREAT!

After a period of courting, finally this:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We see you, Bubba! DM us and let&#39;s talk!</p>&mdash; Domino&#39;s Pizza (@dominos) <a href="">September 29, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Has Domino's sponsored anyone since getting clear of Waltrip racing?

I just wonder if the deal is good to go, and they are waiting for an opening in the news cycle to announce it?

Same idea with KB and the 41.

Showman Bowman gets some work

Alex Bowman to Compete in Two NASCAR XFINITY Series Races with Chip Ganassi Racing
Chip Ganassi Racing (CGR) announced today that through their technical partnership with Hendrick Motorsports, Alex Bowman, 24, will pilot the No. 42 Chevrolet Camaro in the NASCAR XFINITY Series (NXS) races at Charlotte Motor Speedway (Oct. 7) and Phoenix International Raceway (Nov. 11). Hendrick Automotive Group’s HendrickCars.com, which features more than 43,000 new and pre-owned cars for sale, will serve as the primary sponsor in Charlotte with additional support from Vannoy Construction. A sponsor for Phoenix will be announced at a later date.

http://www.chipganassiracing.com/Ne...TY-Series-Races-with-Chip-Ganassi-Racing.aspx

Bubba is so hyped up on Reddit.

I Really don't get it though.

I'm not very impressed by him

yessir but that seems the biz model these days, Penske announced almost a year ahead as did SHR and RCR already is the stepchild of GM at least since 2001

I would be very happy to see Dodge back just because I think it's good for the sport, but personally, I'll be sad to see a RCR Dodge on the track. RC has been a GM guy since day one. It would make me equally sad to see a Wood Brothers Chevy, even though I'm the biggest Chevy homer there is. Something about that would just be WRONG.

Back
Top Bottom