SILLY SEASON 2018

it looks like he lost his Arca ride this year and is running part time. He isn't/wasn't racing Toyota's. The guy is going to be in the way would be my guess, might be a start and park.

it looks like he lost his Arca ride this year and is running part time. He isn't/wasn't racing Toyota's. The guy is going to be in the way would be my guess, might be a start and park.

I thought he ran a bunch of xfinity for JGR this year

I hope for the best for KK as he seems like a decent bloke but unless something really changes he will be lucky to get a couple of top 10's next year. Not trying to be negative but just realistic.
Thats what I'm figuring, I just have never even heard of Travis Mack to know if he will be a good crew chief

Former Car Chief and Lead Engineer Keith Rodden sure worked out great. On the other hand, maybe he's the next Cole Pearn.

Former Car Chief and Lead Engineer Keith Rodden sure worked out great. On the other hand, maybe he's the next Cole Pearn.

Not to piss anybody off, but let's be honest here. Kasey quit getting results with Kenny Francis before Rodden was named crew chief, so who's to say it was all Rodden's fault? Just like any other sport, it's always easier to blame the coach (and fire him) than the players.

Not to piss anybody off, but let's be honest here. Kasey quit getting results with Kenny Francis before Rodden was named crew chief, so who's to say it was all Rodden's fault? Just like any other sport, it's always easier to blame the coach (and fire him) than the players.
Not absolving Kahne at all. He's partially at fault as well. Let's see if this Crew Chief and the fact that this year is likely his last chance if he doesn't get his sh!t together will motivate him.

After 22 years, Andy Petree is returning to Richard Childress Racing

The 59-year-old Hickory, N.C., native, who led Dale Earnhardt to the 1993 and 1994 Cup championships, will return to the Welcome, N.C., racing campus as advisor for competition.
https://www.motorsport.com/nascar-cup/news/nascar-andy-petree-returning-rcr-970180/
https://www.motorsport.com/nascar-cup/news/nascar-andy-petree-returning-rcr-970180/

Woooowwwww...

Talk about a throwback, good to see Andy back in the garage after FOX reduced his role to practically nothing.

Richard Petty Motorsports tweets on Bubba. I guess this makes it official...

No surprise, but where is the money going to come from?

I wish the best, this is great I'm freaking ecstatic to see two drivers in Bowman and Bubba Wallace. I think for the first time in over a decade, I have two drivers to be a fan of... This is awesome.

I don't think Bubba signs a drivers contract unless there are assurances that driving will be going on. RPM has been saying for weeks that they hope to sign Bubba, but Smithfield's departure was a setback so they are working on funding. I think this means funding is in place for 2018. Just my opinion.

EDIT: Darrell “Bubba” Wallace Jr. will drive the No. 43 full-time in the Cup Series next year, Richard Petty Motorsports announced Wednesday. ( NBC Sports )

I wish the best, this is great I'm freaking ecstatic to see two drivers in Bowman and Bubba Wallace. I think for the first time in over a decade, I have two drivers to be a fan of... This is awesome.
I'm real interested in Bowman. Wondering if Hendrick keeping him on the payroll gamble and all will pay off. Not surprised by Bubba, he has a past record to go by, good enough for cup.

I'm real interested in Bowman. Wondering if Hendrick keeping him on the payroll gamble and all will pay off. Not surprised by Bubba, he has a past record to go by, good enough for cup.

I think Bowman is going to be a solid driver, he may not set the world on fire. He's a good racer on Sunday though, I was impressed to his pace and heck in his few races in the 88 and winning that Xfinity race after not racing all year was impressive.

I'm truly excited, now only if someone can sign John Hunter Nemechek... Better keep saving, the NASCAR merchandise game is going to be strong next year.

The funding will be there. Don't worry...

Woooowwwww...

Talk about a throwback, good to see Andy back in the garage after FOX reduced his role to practically nothing.
wow, hes only 59 I thought he'd be older. He's still a pretty young dude, good to see RCR is trying something to get back on top.

Back
Top Bottom