SILLY SEASON 2019

Will they have a sponsor? How about a driver? Daniel Suarez was a name everyone was mentioning, But maybe Trevor Bayne might be a better choice? Greg Biffle?

I think the 41 car is a Hass car. Pretty sure Gene will make the decisions on that.

Time for Custer imo. I like Suarez and think he has the talent, but it doesn't feel like he has momentum on his side at this point.

Well no chance at getting a new and correct '41' Tee shirt for Christmas I guess. I'll just settle for a '22' Championship shirt.

Click N' Close is not returning to RPM or NASCAR for 2019 and I'm honestly not surprised. They only covered three races for RPM last year:

2019 is here and that should signal the end of a bunch of personal services contracts. My guess is we are going to see a bunch of announcements in the next 10 days.

C'mon, SHR spill the #41 beans already.

2019 is here and that should signal the end of a bunch of personal services contracts. My guess is we are going to see a bunch of announcements in the next 10 days.

C'mon, SHR spill the #41 beans already.
Suarez has already been doing some for Haas's sponsors down in Mexico a month ago. I'm like you, I can only guess there is a legal battle going on and mum's the word. Just a wild guess though.

Didn't the 78 team basically pull out of racing because of JGR's high engine $$$Costs?
Not engines. Those are supplied by TRD to both Gibbs and Leavine... and previously to the 78 as well. TRD did not jack up the prices Furniture Row would have to pay to remain in racing. Gibbs did that for chassis and bodies and setup simulations.

Not engines. Those are supplied by TRD to both Gibbs and Leavine... and previously to the 78 as well. TRD did not jack up the prices Furniture Row would have to pay to remain in racing. Gibbs did that for chassis and bodies and setup simulations.
Ok thanks I thought I may have it the wrong way around.....still LFR must have a similar deal with JGR...???

LFR must have a similar deal with JGR...???
If Leavine Family Racing becomes a threat to beat the Gibbs cars, I suspect they will get the same treatment that Visser got. I'm glad not all team owners are that way. Penske, for example, didn't try to put the Wood Brothers out of business. In fact, he worked hard to help the 21 return to a full-time schedule... and IMO the sport is better off because of it.

Back
Top Bottom