SILLY SEASON 2019

Hmmmm so how many cars does HMS actually run????? Reminds me of when they were allowed 2 cars each so Rick ran the #25 under his fathers name. Of course others had cars under their wives name. Now they are allowed 4 cars each and as many as they want under other people.
HMS runs 4.

Hmmmm so how many cars does HMS actually run????? Reminds me of when they were allowed 2 cars each so Rick ran the #25 under his fathers name. Of course others had cars under their wives name. Now they are allowed 4 cars each and as many as they want under other people.
Depends on what your definition of 'car' is. :D

Remember all of the people that thought Haas and Stewart Haas were just fronts so HMS could field eight cars?

I hope Jr gave McLeod a nice chunk of change and BJ just bought a new shop:

Look at this tweet BJ sent out as well:

plus cars rented to other teams along with pit crews.
What you mentioned is HMS providing chassis and engines to other teams and those teams are the ones running that stuff and it gets listed under their respected team owner names.

I want to make to sure we are talking about the same thing, I know there was discussion about JR Motorsports on the same page, were meaning HMS providing equipment to JR Motorsports and Xfinity teams or you meaning the in the Cup Series or both?

What you mentioned is HMS providing chassis and engines to other teams and those teams are the ones running that stuff and it gets listed under their respected team owner names.

I want to make to sure we are talking about the same thing, I know there was discussion about JR Motorsports on the same page, were meaning HMS providing equipment to JR Motorsports and Xfinity teams or you meaning the in the Cup Series or both?
Sorry for the confusion, I was talking about HMS supplying cars, engines and pit crews for
Kroger/Daugherty. SHR has the same deal with a back marker team.

No sponsor on the truck either. Poole has never wowed me as a driver, but a second shot for him would be good.
for once we agree on something. :p If he drives a truck like an Xfinity car, there are going to be plenty of wrecks.

Who took a dump on the M&M car. :p

Reminds me of one of DJ's UPS 'Banana / Fudgesicle' schemes.
51GQljQhT2L._SX425_.jpg

I for one, am very excited to see a white truck with black numbers on it.

On Point will do just fine in the sponsor department, and Poole had to have brought some money to that ride.

wonder who else will be in the truck, kinda late to be announcing drivers, hope he hurries, curious

Back last summer, Rouse claimed he was running some truck races for KBM, but now I can't find any thing other than other people mentioning it. For the lineup I'd guess a mix of Eckes, Herbst and Rouse or Brandon Jones.

Holy freaking crap.

This is HUGE. Maurice Gallagher and Mike Beam are going to be making some money. Got to offset the upcoming expenses from the Xfinity program...lol
Seems to be AM and Niece split again, wonder when Tim is gonna realize his son isn't going to get any better driving the same s**t equipment. I'd hope Austin gets some Xfinity starts to gauge on his talent more, not have his dad run around with his fleet like Joe Falk does with his charter.
Who took a dump on the M&M car. :p

I miss the old yates schemes (no bias at all) The single M&M on the hood is nice. It'd be kinda neat to do polls for each state they go to and see which color of M&M is the most popular and have that color on the hood.

ESPN doesn't give a sh!t about motorsports anymore. Its been obvious for ages.

I agree so it doesn’t make sense to have Motorsports people on the payroll. Some people say that Motorsports is a declining property due to the lack of a car culture with young people. Maybe ESPN feels that way.

I agree so it doesn’t make sense to have Motorsports people on the payroll. Some people say that Motorsports is a declining property due to the lack of a car culture with young people. Maybe ESPN feels that way.
I think it's clear interest in NASCAR is declining, but I recall interest in other forms of motorsports (Indy, IMSA, for example) is on the rise.

ESPN has sports on that I suspect are of less interest to the general public (X Games?) but maybe of more interest to those in the 'demographically desirable' audiences. I think ESPN has always had a 'stick and ball' attitude, never really liked or understood motorsports, and was glad to drop it when the public interest waned.

I think it's clear interest in NASCAR is declining, but I recall interest in other forms of motorsports (Indy, IMSA, for example) is on the rise.

ESPN has sports on that I suspect are of less interest to the general public (X Games?) but maybe of more interest to those in the 'demographically desirable' audiences. I think ESPN has always had a 'stick and ball' attitude, never really liked or understood motorsports, and was glad to drop it when the public interest waned.

Your points make sense and I have heard that some forms of Motorsports were making incremental comebacks which is great news.

I don’t know enough about ESPN to give it a thumbs up or down. I will watch some NFL and NCAAF games but that is it. I used to love watching Chris Berman and Tom Jackson on NFL football shows.

Back
Top Bottom