SiriusXM's NASCAR Radio - Today's, not so hidden, agenda.....

I quit listening to Choc so long ago I forgot about him. "Now, BACK IN THE DAY" blah blah blah blah blah! Plus Nascar can do no wrong according to Choc.
Same bullet points every week:
"Excitement and Action"
"Back when we went with the 3 team to Daytona...."
"Bowman Gray...."

Same bullet points every week:
"Excitement and Action"
"Back when we went with the 3 team to Daytona...."
"Bowman Gray...."
Don't forget the "I have nothing against Kyle Busch"....and then talks about what he has against him.

Do you think? I have never thought of KB and Senior in the same way....
Sr was actually rougher. Way rougher. Both had the "black hat" role down pat. Dale just got away with it as endearing because he was a "good ol' boy."

Choc is in rare form today. He's playing devil's advocate and trying to convince us that we don't know if Harv dumped the 9 intentionally or not. :rolleyes:🤣

Even Kevin didn't try to convince anyone it was anything other than what it was. In fact, judging by his post race interview, he seemed proud of it actually. Much like Jack Nicholson, I think he WANTED to tell everybody he wrecked Chase on purpose, but probably felt he couldn't.

Unbelievable that NASCAR Radio is still babbling about Chasey and Delana's Wife. Surreal actually. Like this is still a thing? Bagley and Pistone are complete idiots. Now we will read Twitter to everybody. NASCAR loves this Chasey and Delana's Wife thing. Never gonna let it go. I think Chasey should hit Harv over the head with an authentic pool stick from the authentic pool hall.....and then sound the sireeeeeen.

Interesting week on The Morning Drive....Bagley and Pistone go after the "Let's Go Brandon" crowd. Fascinating.

Interesting week on The Morning Drive....Bagley and Pistone go after the "Let's Go Brandon" crowd. Fascinating.
I have a few more podcasts on the backlog that I need to get thru before I have to resort to listening to those clowns again

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

It's the Holidays, and Bagley and Pistone are taking time off! Yes! New car, testing....so much to talk about, and these guys discuss Top Ten Macy's Parade floats. Pathetic.

Asshats are talking about grilled cheese sandwiches and macaroni and cheese. Seriously? What an insult to this great sport. So much to talk about. How do these jerk wads stay on the air?

Asshats are talking about grilled cheese sandwiches and macaroni and cheese. Seriously? What an insult to this great sport. So much to talk about. How do these jerk wads stay on the air?

Why do you continue to listen to them?? Those 2 are terrible during the season, I can only imagine how bad they are during the offseason

As much as the guys often piss me off with their bias and hate against my driver, DBC is the best source by far of juicy tidbits that slip out and rumors.

Why do you continue to listen to them?? Those 2 are terrible during the season, I can only imagine how bad they are during the offseason
I am running out of excuses--that's for sure.

Welp, Jim Campbell himself recognizes that the "new" Camaro was a big part of their 19 win season on NASCAR Radio. Cites, last year as a development year, and 2021 as the year all of the teams could capitalize on the benefits of the new car......So, let's put this in proper perspective. 2021 was never in the game plan for the new Chevy. COVID created that. Couple this learning, the break Chevy got with the additional year, and the development freeze (he forgot to mention that), and you have the Chevy story for 2021. Oh that parity.

Welp, Jim Campbell himself recognizes that the "new" Camaro was a big part of their 19 win season on NASCAR Radio. Cites, last year as a development year, and 2021 as the year all of the teams could capitalize on the benefits of the new car......So, let's put this in proper perspective. 2021 was never in the game plan for the new Chevy. COVID created that. Couple this learning, the break Chevy got with the additional year, and the development freeze (he forgot to mention that), and you have the Chevy story for 2021. Oh that parity.

the-purple-phase-768x432-1534967577.jpg

Here ya go man. Suitable for framing
1639149743160.png

I could go on an entire rant about the LGB crowd, but this isn't The Podium.

It's the Holidays, and Bagley and Pistone are taking time off! Yes! New car, testing....so much to talk about, and these guys discuss Top Ten Macy's Parade floats. Pathetic.

LOL, why are you even listening?

They stay on the air because people like you keep tuning in. 😉

Time to move on, 2021 season is over.

Pistone gone this morning. Thank you God. Bagley goes full Bagley, and "takes us behind the curtain" for TV broadcasts. Unbelievably brutal. Bagley is terrible on the radio....worse on TV.

Moody is off this week. Can we just make Jack Arute his permanent replacement?

Moody didn't want to face the fact that the race package that he's sucked off for the last 2-3 years was actually a terrible idea like 90% of the callers he probably hung up on told him. He needed the week to recalibrate so he can start the spin cycle fresh on Monday.

Moody is off this week. Can we just make Jack Arute his permanent replacement?
I could not agree more. 100%. The guy is nice...Knowledgeable as hell...Speaks to history with an appreciation of the present...Is genuinely appreciative of those who appreciate him.....Is connected. Damn, I know that we have disagreed, but on this one....complete and unconditional agreement.

Was listening to speedway Monday afternoon and Jack Arute was hosting again. Several callers stated they like to see him have a permanent home on the station. He said he'd like that as well, but with all the great talent, who would he replace? I was like really? The TMD guys and Moody would be the top of my list

Back
Top Bottom