Stewart-Haas Racing

bece5c59dffb0d122f725d87e4ee5aa9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

These guys seem to keep finding companies to put on the cars.
6d692812b155fd1f7deb696bc6296f25.jpg

For his next feat, Josh Berry will have a 20 second lead only for some pit road mistake to derail it.

Smoke needs to light a fire under some asses.

IDK if this is reliable or not?

Looks like a bunch of gibberish to me, similar to Beyond The flag, or whatever the hell it's called.

Looks like a bunch of gibberish to me, similar to Beyond The flag, or whatever the hell it's called.
Yeah. I didn't get too excited about it, probably B.S. but until somebody agrees or denies, it is something to keep our nose to the ground about.

Even worse, A LOT of those clickbait sites are fully AI.

At least they're showing that AI can't actually replace journalism. At its best, all it will be able to do is aggregate information.
That's something to definitely be aware of. Not looking forward to it.

Yeah. I didn't get too excited about it, probably B.S. but until somebody agrees or denies, it is something to keep our nose to the ground about.
I obviously have no idea what SHR is going to do charter wise, and I think compelling arguments can be made for either course of action, but to my knowledge, SHR hasn't done much of anything to put out the fire. Maybe it's a motivation tactic. "Get a hell of a lot better this year, or a third or half of you will be looking for work......"

I obviously have no idea what SHR is going to do charter wise, and I think compelling arguments can be made for either course of action, but to my knowledge, SHR hasn't done much of anything to put out the fire. Maybe it's a motivation tactic. "Get a hell of a lot better this year, or a third or half of you will be looking for work......"
Remember back to SHR and Monster and will Kurt race? SHR was very closed mouth about what was going on. You don't see these guys being the darlings of social media unlike some of the others who will say or do just about anything.

so, nacar said they have 4? charters set aside for a new brand,so if shr sold there charters and go with honda. i wonder how much honda or shr would have to buy for them???

so, nacar said they have 4? charters set aside for a new brand,so if shr sold there charters and go with honda. i wonder how much honda or shr would have to buy for them???
Where have you seen that? Boy would that piss off all current charter holders

iam sorry i watch to much of this stuff, it was about a month ago, but i just dont remember where.i just looked at google there some infor there

Quite a few sources said that nascar has 4 additional charters for a new manufacturer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember back to SHR and Monster and will Kurt race? SHR was very closed mouth about what was going on. You don't see these guys being the darlings of social media unlike some of the others who will say or do just about anything.
Well, I'm not suggesting they should be out jabbering about it all the time, but if there is absolutely zero truth to the reports of selling charters, you would think it would be in their best interest to put out an absolute firm denial, unless they have reason to keep people guessing.

Well, I'm not suggesting they should be out jabbering about it all the time, but if there is absolutely zero truth to the reports of selling charters, you would think it would be in their best interest to put out an absolute firm denial, unless they have reason to keep people guessing.
It didn't happen back then, I don't think either one of them has changed their tune it looks like.

Briscoe is 12th in points, which is impressive. Gragson & Preece would be around 20th without the penalty.

I think that's encouraging, something to build upon. Berry has a great crew chief & has shown flashes himself.

Briscoe is 12th in points, which is impressive. Gragson & Preece would be around 20th without the penalty.

I think that's encouraging, something to build upon. Berry has a great crew chief & has shown flashes himself.
They as a group didn't qualify well at Dega. They have their work cut out for them, but you never know how everything is going to fall.

Back
Top Bottom