Texas RACE thread

I missed the sign that said this spot isn't yours to take yet..please wait until I get thru spinning my tires and slowing down. I'll keep watching the replay :rolleyes:

Like I said, common sense.

Problem is...if you want to block the hard chargers at Texas (wide track) you need three cars and Hendrick Racing only had two.

NASCAR has to be high-fiving all around though...I've seen the fight tons of times on the various sports channels.

B1fXOJZCcAI4ba3.jpg

Marty Smith ‏@MartySmithESPN 16m16 minutes ago
Earned.
Looks like a Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Dave Gordon @ :36 :rolleyes: Keslinski..ha ha.

She did get the report right though at the one minute mark though.

You have to think this whole mess could have been avoided if they weren't driving around with large metal spikes sticking off the right sides of the cars, ready to cut tires like something out of a Bond movie.
3764_usejb4_low_res.jpg

So Brad really does suck ?

Dave Gordon @ :36 :rolleyes: Keslinski..ha ha.

She did get the report right though at the one minute mark though.

One of the funniest parts of these last couple days has been listening to everyone butcher Brad's name. I've heard Kalowski, Kowalski, Kaleski, Kesloski, and Keslinski so far. I'm sure there will be more.

Wow what?!

Get off ur high horse ... why should I care about all this drama? lol Joey's in good shape... let these guys take each other out.. works for me...

My opinion.. Jeff ****** up... like 5 times or more... should have taken the bottom lane.. should have got through the gears faster on the restart... shouln't have left a lane open into turn 1.. shouldn't have come back down.... then his stupid crew changed the right side tires first putting him a lap down when it was his left rear that was down... and then goes high school punk on us and starts a brawl on pit road.

That doesn't mean I'm 100% right.. I doubt anyone here is..... it's opinion.... doesn't make a damn difference when it comes to what actually happened.

Wow what?!

Get off ur high horse ... why should I care about all this drama? lol Joey's in good shape... let these guys take each other out.. works for me...

My opinion.. Jeff ****** up... like 5 times or more... should have taken the bottom lane.. should have got through the gears faster on the restart... shouln't have left a lane open into turn 1.. shouldn't have come back down.... then his stupid crew changed the right side tires first putting him a lap down when it was his left rear that was down... and then goes high school punk on us and starts a brawl on pit road.

That doesn't mean I'm 100% right.. I doubt anyone here is..... it's opinion.... doesn't make a damn difference when it comes to what actually happened.
I'm on a high horse??
Why are you arguing with me if now you're agreeing that, like I said, it's a matter of opinion? o_O

I'm on a high horse??
Why are you arguing with me if now you're agreeing that, like I said, it's a matter of opinion? o_O
LOL Im not saying it's opinion as in ur right... Im saying our opinions are irrelevant.

..and I duno about the high horse thing lol just seemed to fit.

highhorse.jpg

Cannot believe someone actually had that done to themselves. That has to be one of
the stupidest things I've ever seen. Sure hope he has the sense to watch it for
infection, and get to a doctor for treatment.

But I doubt it.

Hoping that fool has common sense is a religious experience. I think he'll lose the leg.

Brad is a clown. Has always been and will always be. Has anyone gotten into more fights with different drivers in such a relative short amount of time cause I can't think of anyone. Certainly going to be interesting if Brad makes it to the final race for the championship. I think someone will take him out.

Yea, but he's a fast clown. Why would someone need to "take him out" for hard racing? Isn't that what they are supposed to do? Gordon comes down on him and takes himself out, yet Brad is the bad guy for going for the open lane on fresher tires with a green/white checker. I admit his deal with Matt on pit road was boneheaded, but what happened at Texas was a racing deal, pure and simple.

Yea, but he's a fast clown. Why would someone need to "take him out" for hard racing? Isn't that what they are supposed to do? Gordon comes down on him and takes himself out, yet Brad is the bad guy for going for the open lane on fresher tires with a green/white checker. I admit his deal with Matt on pit road was boneheaded, but what happened at Texas was a racing deal, pure and simple.

Doesn't matter when you piss off enough of the other drivers and you have a format like this. With only 1 race to decide the championship and only 4 guys racing for it, that makes it way too easy to take someone out if you feel like they cost you a chance at a championship. Whether it's right or wrong that's just how it is.

And to top it off, a broken part could cause a non-chaser to take out a chaser, and tempers could bubble over and
fighting begins again before the explanation could be given.

The Chase may be exciting to watch, but this format has opened a can of worms for every driver out on the track.

Anybody know when any punishments will come out for this?

Back
Top Bottom