The Annex

so we want to lower the post per page? I will see if we can do this for only the annex or if it's board wide

I think I know where I can change it. Let me look. And if I can, I'll lower the number of posts and we'll see what happens.

I'm no expert but I think part of the problem may be to many videos being put on 1 post … if they are spaced out over a few more posts everything might load faster …

I think I know where I can change it. Let me look. And if I can, I'll lower the number of posts and we'll see what happens.
Otay thanks TRL very much......
thumb.gif
clap.gif

so we want to lower the post per page? I will see if we can do this for only the annex or if it's board wide
Me personally would think board wide. Is not The Annex we haven troubles with its the songs thread...... So maybe with less post per page it will refresh faster....just a thought may not do anything..

It is definitely board wide, I looked into it. Couldn't find any specific instructions on where the adjuster is, though.

I hate to say this but I agree with CNUMB, Peeps should make more posts with one picture in each instead of many pictures in one post.

I was going to a magazine site and their first page is crammed with so much I can't get into it. Just have to wait for it to stop loading.
Sometimes less is more.

Reactions: Pat
I hate to say this but I agree with CNUMB, Peeps should make more posts with one picture in each instead of many pictures in one post.

I was going to a magazine site and their first page is crammed with so much I can't get into it. Just have to wait for it to stop loading.
Sometimes less is more.
I put one song to a post last night and seemed to work better...........
thumb.gif

Good afternoon Naz! :waver:
Hi there Pat..........no Cost Co today but Jessica gunna be here soon and we going to the mall. This getting her boots for X-Mas has become a regular deal.....Think I have got her boots for the last 3 or 4 years.....works for me!

Hi there Pat..........no Cost Co today but Jessica gunna be here soon and we going to the mall. This getting her boots for X-Mas has become a regular deal.....Think I have got her boots for the last 3 or 4 years.....works for me!

Good deal! At least you dont' have to figure out what you are going to get her. My son's BD is in Dec befoer Christmas. I always send him casual dress shirts.

ok this is just nutz!!!! You wouldn't get me in that what ever they call it...
nono.gif
faint.gif

Good deal! At least you dont' have to figure out what you are going to get her. My son's BD is in Dec befoer Christmas. I always send him casual dress shirts.
Jessica has that deal going with Vic.....up works for me keeps me out of malls!!!!:bounce:

Sometimes less is more.

Lol … that had to be painful for you …

I put one song to a post last night and seemed to work better...........View attachment 16325

What I noticed is when you would make a post with multiple videos and then make several more posts with multiple vids it was making the page load very slow … that and the fact that they have 40 posts per page …

I know it was never a issue back at NFP but there were only 20 posts per page …

:cheers:

What I noticed is when you would make a post with multiple videos and then make several more posts with multiple vids it was making the page load very slow … that and the fact that they have 40 posts per page …

I know it was never a issue back at NFP but there were only 20 posts per page …

:cheers:
And that's the default there I believe, you can change that to 10, 20 or 30.

Back
Top Bottom