The Annex

gmcoffee.gif
morning All

Good Morning, Pete. Off to Kalamazoo this afternoon and they have a Timmies but it is not the same.

Good afternoon Naz. Slow day. It must be Christmas or something. :idunno:
Hi Pat yeah has to be I tell you here theres been traffic all day long. Last night there was 4:30 traffic at 7:30!!! That place we went to The Citadel the last time I saw that many people we were at Dodger Stadium at a game wow!!!! There was one place this mall is a outlet mall with lots of big name stuff like Coach well anywho this one store only let a few in at a time I swear it looked like the line at Disneyland waiting to get on Space Mountain....Insane.....Lots of great deals Jessica scored buy one pair of boots get another pair for 5 bucks hello!!!! She was all happy....Not only 40% off plus get a pair of boots for 5 bucks!!!

Reactions: Pat
Hi Pat yeah has to be I tell you here theres been traffic all day long. Last night there was 4:30 traffic at 7:30!!! That place we went to The Citadel the last time I saw that many people we were at Dodger Stadium at a game wow!!!! There was one place this mall is a outlet mall with lots of big name stuff like Coach well anywho this one store only let a few in at a time I swear it looked like the line at Disneyland waiting to get on Space Mountain....Insane.....Lots of great deals Jessica scored buy one pair of boots get another pair for 5 bucks hello!!!! She was all happy....Not only 40% off plus get a pair of boots for 5 bucks!!!

I've never been there, but it is Christmas. People showing up for the good deals. Jessica got a steal! That had to be worth it.

I've never been there, but it is Christmas. People showing up for the good deals. Jessica got a steal! That had to be worth it.
Yep she scored and I was happy as well don't have that much money this year so she got 2 for 1 damn near....:bounce::pbjtime:

I'm a little sad. My son can't make it for Christmas tomorrow. My grand daughter has to work and my son's grandmother is not getting around too well. Plus he is worried about his dad being sick. It's just as well though, there could be some strong storms. We are under a tornado watch tonight. Suppose to get more tomorrow.

Yep she scored and I was happy as well don't have that much money this year so she got 2 for 1 damn near....:bounce::pbjtime:

And I know that Jessica loves her shoes. My Mom was like that. She was always up for new shoes.

I'm a little sad. My son can't make it for Christmas tomorrow. My grand daughter has to work and my son's grandmother is not getting around too well. Plus he is worried about his dad being sick. It's just as well though, there could be some strong storms. We are under a tornado watch tonight. Suppose to get more tomorrow.

Oh sorry to hear that Pat maybe he will get there after all I will be hopen for that.......

And I know that Jessica loves her shoes. My Mom was like that. She was always up for new shoes.
Oh my goodness yes..... On those shows where you see someone with a room for just shoes that's Jessica oh and Vic tween the both of them they could open a shoe store.:XXROFL::bounce: Koo Koo for Coco Puffs.....

Oh sorry to hear that Pat maybe he will get there after all I will be hopen for that.......

Yeah, well, you never know. But someone has to stay with his grandmother. She's gotten really bad, can't remember who her own cihldren are.

Ok, I got to get going now. Have a good night. :waver:

Oh my goodness yes..... On those shows where you see someone with a room for just shoes that's Jessica oh and Vic tween the both of them they could open a shoe store.:XXROFL::bounce: Koo Koo for Coco Puffs.....

:XXROFL:

Yeah, well, you never know. But someone has to stay with his grandmother. She's gotten really bad, can't remember who her own cihldren are.

Ok, I got to get going now. Have a good night. :waver:
Oh bummer well hope it works out one way or another..... G'Nite :waver:

LOL....... Unlike me...... I have a pair of work boots, a pair of tennis shoes and a pair of dress shoes that I wear to funerals. I have never been one to put a whole lot of stock in trying to impress people. Maybe that's why I'm where I am.... :D

LOL....... Unlike me...... I have a pair of work boots, a pair of tennis shoes and a pair of dress shoes that I wear to funerals. I have never been one to put a whole lot of stock in trying to impress people. Maybe that's why I'm where I am.... :D

I'm like you........ I got a pair of shoes (or boots) for each purpose............... NOT to go with every pair of pants.

I don't think either one of them are trying to impress anyone they just like shoes and can afford to buy them so they do.....Yup that's all I have as well but no dress shoes....I'll put on the white tennys for that
rofl.gif

I don't think either one of them are trying to impress anyone they just like shoes and can afford to buy them so they do.....Yup that's all I have as well but no dress shoes....I'll put on the white tennys for that View attachment 16351

White tennys :laugh:

I have to wear dress shoes for work but as soon as I get home it's work boots for the rest of the day. I'll wear the white tennys to the soup kitchen because they are so comfortable, but the rest of the time it's work boots.

White tennys :laugh:

I have to wear dress shoes for work but as soon as I get home it's work boots for the rest of the day. I'll wear the white tennys to the soup kitchen because they are so comfortable, but the rest of the time it's work boots.

I don't have any dress anything..... I have 2 shirts I had to get one for HS Reunion and the other for a funeral....I have dozens of t-shirts
rofl.gif

I don't have any dress anything..... I have 2 shirts I had to get one for HS Reunion and the other for a funeral....I have dozens of t-shirts View attachment 16352

LMAO!!!

The new job requires me to wear dark blue dress pants and the company shirt. Always wanted a job where I had my name on my shirt LMAO!!!!!
Dress shoes to go with the pants.
Got some dirty shoes in the back of the truck for when I have to pull on the coveralls and get in the paint booth.
Still........ when I get home I lose all that stuff and it's jorts and work boots.

LMAO!!!

The new job requires me to wear dark blue dress pants and the company shirt. Always wanted a job where I had my name on my shirt LMAO!!!!!
Dress shoes to go with the pants.
Got some dirty shoes in the back of the truck for when I have to pull on the coveralls and get in the paint booth.
Still........ when I get home I lose all that stuff and it's jorts and work boots.
I was lucky to drive for a company that let us wear jorts so I was in jorts year round....Jorts and steal toe boots.

th3_4_102.gif
th23_9_10.gif

Had a busy day yesterday, didn't get back home until 10:30 or so last night.
Now the temps are great but a snow warning in effect. :(

Merry Christmas Eve all!! We have 57* fog and rain. And a high wind warning this afternoon until tomorrow morning. they say wind could be as high as 60mph...

Merry Christmas Eve to everyone … :cheers:

I can tell Christmas day is around the corner as yesterday I had to crank up the A/C (after almost 2 weeks without using it) as we hit 84 and today its 89 … hopefully tomorrow it will cool down some …

Merry Christmas Eve to everyone … :cheers:

I can tell Christmas day is around the corner as yesterday I had to crank up the A/C (after almost 2 weeks without using it) as we hit 84 and today its 89 … hopefully tomorrow it will cool down some …

Was just out for a ride on the snowmobile, fantastic weather at 32 F. :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom