The Annex

Better then having to use the heater …lol … The A/C in my truck is always on because I don't like to drive with my windows down …
Oh yeah wow thinking have I ever used my heater in that car
thinking-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif
maybe couple times but its been years!!!!:punkrocke:cheers:

Oven was on all morning, then a house full of peeps, it gets warm quick. Not very cold outside today either.
I know that feeling … cranked the A/C way down as the wife and I have been in the kitchen baking and cooking most of the day … getting stuff prepped for tomorrow …

Reactions: Pat
Oven was on all morning, then a house full of peeps, it gets warm quick. Not very cold outside today either.
I was looking at my Hauler pic's and thought we gunna have new paint and sponsors for 2015....
thumb.gif

Wow this guy really has what he needs he can park that baby any where and chill when he needs to....

:angry: Life is hard ....... but..... somebody's got to work to support the welfare folks and supplement the retirees who have had their (and our) money that they paid in all their (our) life rifled to pay off something else. I hope you enjoy your time off Bud.... I'm trying to enjoy mine. :D

My time off will be rather boring I imagine, no racing to speak of so my son and I will probably go shooting a few times and thats about it. My wife and I work from paycheck to paycheck so I know what you mean

Last week we were talking about the big rock that came thru my area here. I fished out some pic's from the old PC hees a few....Look at the size of this blue and white KW the thing is massive!!!!
Picture 216.jpg Picture 211.jpg Picture 212.jpg Picture 213.jpg Picture 214.jpg Picture 215.jpg Picture 218.jpg

Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom