The Food thread

bab41ee6d5f245bdc3addf93e27b8b54.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

I ain't to sure @Benevolent One , but, itlooks like the last guy that ate this had trouble with it! :eek: :D

A great lunch with my girl today. I had a turkey and bacon club and she had two different types of wings and we had more fries than you could stand
698ebc438840ab29a3c924b5e84c7ed7.jpg
4a83fadcfeb1c00ed863a2b1fec477af.jpg

I don't know I can stand a lot of fries.

Last night I made garlicky broiled shrimp came out ok. Never used the broiler before.

Chicken and broccoli from a local Chinese carry out in the neighborhood I grew up in. It's worth the risk to your safety to venture into there to go get this stuff. I am living in the neighborhood again anyway.
17bad6a03484b0fdaf0802537d3e854e.jpg

Chicken and broccoli from a local Chinese carry out in the neighborhood I grew up in. It's worth the risk to your safety to venture into there to go get this stuff. I am living in the neighborhood again anyway.
17bad6a03484b0fdaf0802537d3e854e.jpg

Can't go wrong with the chinese carry out

The correct amount of Vegemite to put on your crumpet or toast or sammich for the most amount of yumminess.
6a5cb491aba597b6891689034a463c1e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Now the wait. Six cheese and spinach stuffed manicotti. 50 minutes under foil and then 10 uncovered.
Pics to follow....

What are we doing for Memorial Day Weekend food? I need ideas for race day.

I have a KitchenAid food processor that I've never really used because it's just so easy to use my smaller Calphalon. I found out the KitchenAid is fun to use.
Lately I've been experimenting with salsas. I've been making batches for some of my buddies at work. HOT salsa, not the kind you dip chips in but the kind you spoon onto street tacos or per bite on a burrito. I have a green, Serrano/jalapeño/cilantro based salsa and a red with jalapenos, ancho, pasilla, tomato based salsa.
I've also been messing with a recipe for a dip that I used to get at a Mexican restaurant in Malibu over 20 years ago. Spicy albacore tuna dip. I will post the recipe when I look at exactly what I put in it today. Very addictive.

Grilled Prime Black Angus Ribeyes, sauteed and spiced Yukon Gold potatoes with onions, bacon and garlic and spiced steamed fresh green beans. Almost kilt me. Damn damn damn good. :D

Mine, medium rare.

upload_2017-7-12_8-16-37.png

Mrs. Johali's, medium well.

upload_2017-7-12_8-20-22.png

Back
Top Bottom