The Food thread

The only good thing about winter is freshly squeezed grapefruit juice.
1451ce587d7b29fe181a6dffdee39151.jpg
6a6bb050434beb653f20299da8ca2b36.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Just add Ketel One.

Currently marinating fresh halibut in oil, lime juice, ancho powder and a little cumin. Grilled fish tacos. Cabbage slaw with a little red onion pico de gallo and avocados for toppers. White corn tortillas.
Cumin is absolutely the best thing that I have ever used on fish. My ex taught me how to make Tilapia the best I ever had. I like to just spray a grill pan with a cooking spray and just sprinkle cumin on the fish and squeeze a fresh lemon wedge on it then flip it and do the same on the other side.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

In fact ketchup is underrated. :D
My ex used to get pissed when my son would put ketchup on her food like "you didn't even try it before you covered up the taste with ketchup". This continued as an adult

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

We were at the original Columbia Restaurant last night in Ybor City, Fl. (pronounced E-BORE) (Tampa) for supper last night. Delightful meal.

The wife had a Shrimp and scallop dish, prepared to perfection, plus we both enjoyed spanish bean soup and fresh Cuban bread that we drag through olive oil and ground pepper!:punkrocke

Columbia shrimp and scallops.jpg

I had Crab stuffed Grouper! It will make your tongue slap your teeth out of your mouth! MMMMMMMMMMMM

Columbia Grouper1.jpg

We were celebrating our 26th anniversary.

Oh yeah, I brought home a fresh Cuban samitch for supper Sunday night with Black Beans and Yellow rice! :booya:

No pictures but I discovered that Pannera Bread does steel cut oatmeal with blueberries and granola and it is pretty damn outstanding.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

How did this thread get on the 2nd page?
Yesterday's cheeseburger.
70/30 ground beef, 4 slices Farmland thick cut bacon, three slices pepperjack cheese, baby spinach, mustard, hamburger dill pickles on an onion bun. Cast iron skillet fry (in peanut oil) garnish.

How did this thread get on the 2nd page?
Yesterday's cheeseburger.
70/30 ground beef, 4 slices Farmland thick cut bacon, three slices pepperjack cheese, baby spinach, mustard, hamburger dill pickles on an onion bun. Cast iron skillet fry (in peanut oil) garnish.

Oh **** that looks good

I like nachos

carry on

Let us see some of your creations. That's what this thread is all about.
Ahh, I was not aware of that ,I did not read the OP and just went to page 17, I can delete my post's and we can pretend this never happened

Back
Top Bottom