Tony Stewart running over someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going to hurt Tony Stewart in the court of public opinion the most is that anyone with an internet connection can go on YouTube and see countless expressions of anger. If someone like Jimmie Johnson, Carl Edwards and Matt Kenseth had been behind the wheel of that sprint car, the reaction from the media may have likely been different.
Good point

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407775228.799322.jpg

The mainstream media is totally out of control. I've had CNN on and they've spent the last 42 minutes reporting on that Michael Brown kid who was shot by cops in Missouri. Not one single fact has been presented. They don't even know what triggered all of this. They haven't presented a single fact. It's just 42 minutes of "Cops kill too many black kids".

At least they're not talking about Tony Stewart. But, wow, I'd love to see mass "layoffs" at CNN, CBS and ABC.

Media is disgusting. Olberman can eat my ass. I can't believe this hack is still trolling on twitter about this incident.

He was fired by FOX. He was fired by MSNBC. He was fired by CURRENT. I guess he's trying to get a home run and hit all the bases. LOL.

He was fired by FOX. He was fired by MSNBC. He was fired by CURRENT. I guess he's trying to get a home run and hit all the bases. LOL.

He's a ****** moron. He's about as bad as that British dude on MSNBC or CNN..... I can't remember his name... I know you know who I'm talking about.

I don't feel like reading back through this entire thread. Yeah, I'm lazy. Can someone tell me if there is more than one video that everyone is commenting on? Just curious.

Piers Morgan? Olbermann's worse.

That's the one! Atleast he isn't talking about Tony Stewart but he is always a dooooooosh.

Olbermann is the king douche at this point though... Look at his damn twitgram..

I don't feel like reading back through this entire thread. Yeah, I'm lazy. Can someone tell me if there is more than one video that everyone is commenting on? Just curious.

Not that I know of..

What is going to be sad is every time Stewart walks around the fans at the track is how many will yell "killer" or "murderer" to him.

He'll carry this with him the rest of his life. It freaking sucks.

I've only found 1 in various lengths. The one the media is showing starts with a view of turn 4, then a wide angle view that shows the track in front of the stands where he is sitting. It then zooms to the other side of the track and the exit of turn 2. This is why I feel the engine revving we hear is from the cars under yellow entering turn 1, which is right near the camera position.

Just one.

That's the one! Atleast he isn't talking about Tony Stewart but he is always a dooooooosh.

Olbermann is the king douche at this point though... Look at his damn twitgram..

Piers Morgan was fired earlier this year or last year.

What is going to be sad is every time Stewart walks around the fans at the track is how many will yell "killer" or "murderer" to him.

Lets hope that people dont stoop that low, although it wouldnt surprise me

Err, Ward wasn't hit with the rear tire first, so the swinging rear end theory doesn't hold water. The car doesn't have to swing the right rear out when being gassed and turned. The car turns left under torque because of the huge tire stagger. Right rear travels further than the left rear for each axel revolution.
Every report says right rear, except yours. As onlookers, we still know next to nothing about this situation.

Yeah, he's gone. He took over Larry King's show when he retired, and the ratings absolutely tanked. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did.

Piers anti-gun views prevented me from tuning in to his show, I am very pleased that he has disappeared

Olbermann is essentially a left-wing Rush Limbaugh. He's been an anti-NASCAR guy since his early days at ESPN. Kind of sickening that he's taking so much joy in this.

Olbermann is essentially a left-wing Rush Limbaugh. He's been an anti-NASCAR guy since his early days at ESPN. Kind of sickening that he's taking so much joy in this.

You could hear the contempt in his voice and see the disdain in his face when they'd cut from SportsCenter to NASCAR.

His disdain for NASCAR is matched only by my disdain for ****** journalism.

I wonder what this will do to Tonys will to race. hes already a champion...It would be sad as all heck to see smokes embers fall to eternal gray over this.

The most complete video I have seen is on The Drudge Report. It shows the presumed wreck that Tony caused and the following yellow laps where the young man stepped in front of him.

See? Everyone else hates him because he's anti-gun and this country is obsessed with the damn things. I hated him because he's a smug *******. But that's for The Podium. :)

I have no doubt that Piers is probably "anti sprint car" too, even though I have never seen one hunt down a human unless someone was driving it

I sent a tweet to tony and danica and the entire SHR organization. "I am thinking of u. God bless and dont listen to the haters."

I know I am just one guy but felt like I should do something. There is too much hate flowing around right now.

What annoys me most are there media headlines claiming that tony "killed" Ward Jr. Technically, I suppose he did, but if I ran out onto the freeway and got hit by a car, would they claim that the driver "killed" me?

Didn't you see CBS News? That was a NASCAR Sprint Cup race not a sprint car race lol

Nascar is going to be blamed for the whole deal by folks that know nothing about racing, everything that Tony does reflects on Nascars image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom