Tony Stewart running over someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many guys that sat on the Warren Commission are still around that can do a comprehensive investigation and get to the bottom of this case.

This race fan is starting to think that Tony could possibly be done for the year as far as anymore racing of any kind, question is what happens next season? Or maybe the death penalty, what if he never returns to a race car at all. This accident may well have cost him his edge, I know if I were him I'd be debating driving ever again right now...

I wonder how many guys that sat on the Warren Commission are still around that can do a comprehensive investigation and get to the bottom of this case.
Really?

Of all the famous inquiry commissions established by the government, you pick the one that nobody believes?

Something like 70% of Americans believe that JFK was assassinated as a result of a conspiracy, whereas the Warren Commission said Oswald acted alone.

Really?

Of all the famous inquiry commissions established by the government, you pick the one that nobody believes?

Something like 70% of Americans believe that JFK was assassinated as a result of a conspiracy, whereas the Warren Commission said Oswald acted alone.

No worries I figured that one out a long time ago.

Notre Dame did it .

1. Navy led by Heisman winner Roger Staubach beat Notre Dame in 1963.

2. Life magazine was going to put Staubach on their upcoming cover.

3. Notre Dame was like "Hell no that Infidel aint happening". They needed a bigger story as a result.

4. Dallas outbided Fort Worth for the event contract (which consequently led to greater accreditation for Dallas than Fort Worth, and this has caused great anguish for one of our RF members).

Notre Dame did it .

3. Notre Dame was like "Hell no that Infidel aint happening". They needed a bigger story as a result.

4. Dallas outbided Fort Worth for the event contract (which consequently led to greater accreditation for Dallas than Fort Worth, and this has caused great anguish for one of our RF members).
LOL Greg.

I work with a guy from Dallas. He said (matter of factly) "everybody in Texas knows that LBJ did it to become president."

Okay? :eek:

LOL Greg.

I work with a guy from Dallas. He said (matter of factly) "everybody in Texas knows that LBJ did it to become president."

Okay? :eek:

Wow, I didn't know LBJ was Catholic or affiliated with Notre Dame.

CBS News is at it again.

Does racing encourage a macho culture?

Does CBS News encourage a "Journalism Malpractice" culture?
See... Killian Documents (Bush/National Guard AWOL "memos"), Lara Logan's Benghazi report.
One of the hosts on the radio today (that knows absolutely NOTHING about any type of auto racing) suggested that when NASCAR drivers get out of their car and show their displeasure to whomever dumped them. be it the toss of the helmet or heat shields, it is for "show", for the entertainment of the audience. All I could think of was, "What a dingbat."
But this is how far out of touch with sports some of these journalists are. The will speculate and discuss without first doing any research.

One of the hosts on the radio today (that knows absolutely NOTHING about any type of auto racing) suggested that when NASCAR drivers get out of their car and show their displeasure to whomever dumped them. be it the toss of the helmet or heat shields, it is for "show", for the entertainment of the audience. All I could think of was, "What a dingbat."
But this is how far out of touch with sports some of these journalists are. The will speculate and discuss without first doing any research.

I want a television show that is dedicated to my relentless campaign against ****** journalism.

Guess Danica is macho too?

Notre Dame did it .

Wow, I didn't know Pope Paul VI was anywhere near Dallas that day. Just wait till the boys hear about this one!!.....

What most don't know is that now days, most of the on track reporters are reading a teleprompter or were fed their driver question from the producer. People like Chris Economacki, and Barney, and Benny lived it.

No what did she do?
"Something something TOT MOM"?

She played this piece where someone talked about Tony's past rage and most of it was stuff that didn't happen, or at least in the way that put it out their.

One of the things was this picture

article-2721917-2072E11500000578-173_634x422.jpg

and tired to use this as him running over someone before...

She played this piece where someone talked about Tony's past rage and most of it was stuff that didn't happen, or at least in the way that put it out their.

Wow. That's really low, even for Nancy Grace.

She is the main reason I stopped watching CNN Headline News several years ago. I can't stand that woman.

this is a nightmare....the real concern will be with how France sees this.

smh smh smh smh

I hope that Nancy Grace's show and audience means nothing.
Even stupid people should know she is a stupid leech.

I would honestly be dissapointed if she likes Nascar.

The problem with the media is they get in too deep with what they're reporting that even if they're shown the facts they feel it's beneath them to admit they're wrong. It's as if they feel it ruins their credibility to do so. And obviously the irony to that is if they'd report the accurate facts in the first place they wouldn't have to worry about their credibility. But evidently reporting the facts doesn't make for as good of a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom