Tony Stewart running over someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She played this piece where someone talked about Tony's past rage and most of it was stuff that didn't happen, or at least in the way that put it out their.

One of the things was this picture

article-2721917-2072E11500000578-173_634x422.jpg

and tired to use this as him running over someone before...

Unbelievable. Someone needs to prank call that bitch.

Edit: not like fart jokes prank, I mean get on the line and rip her to shreds before they pull the plug.

I was thinking the same thing.. It sucks that these drivers and teams are so dependent on corporate opinion that no one can come to our aid and defend our sport.

I do not think it will take long and the king will have his piece. Hes long been the ambassador of the sport. This is getting CRAY CRAY as the kids say. (@ChexOrWrex ) I may just shut the TV off for a few days.

The problem with the media is they get in too deep with what they're reporting that even if they're shown the facts they feel it's beneath them to admit they're wrong. It's as if they feel it ruins their credibility to do so. And obviously the irony to that is if they'd report the accurate facts in the first place they wouldn't have to worry about their credibility. But evidently reporting the facts doesn't make for as good of a story.

Well I hope that people will learn something from this. It happens every day in other "newsworthy" matters. I quit taking the press serious a long time ago. yeah the shoot em ups and the stealing..the crime blotter is pretty accurate, but the rest isn't worth our time and trouble. End up with a head full of crap. I am glad I don't even now who Nancy Grace is. Sounds like I haven't missed much eh?

I do not think it will take long and the king will have his piece. Hes long been the ambassador of the sport. This is getting CRAY CRAY as the kids say. (@ChexOrWrex ) I may just shut the TV off for a few days.

Someone like Jimmie or Jeff, or hell, Danica(that would really resonate with media, they ****** love her) should just give a big, giant, World Wide Web sized STFU to all major media outlets and these hack journalists on the internet.

Someone like Jimmie or Jeff, or hell, Danica(that would really resonate with media, they ******* love her) should just give a big, giant, World Wide Web sized STFU to all major media outlets and these hack journalists on the internet.

you know Dun...being Tony is her owner...she must be worried about him...matter of time before the talking heads ask her....

I hope she blasts them.

I'll bet the author's middle name is NotSo.
Dumbasses write BS about something they know nothing about.

KING you need to set this crap straight. The media will listen to him. Maybe the king and Danica could do a press conference together l
that would be interesting

FWIW, these cars don't have a ton of visibility out the right side, plus it was nighttime; plus who ever expects someone to jump out at your racecar as you're driving by?

without reading all this that is exactly what I was going to say. a couple issues the front wing is also blocking an important area to see. YES its possible tony didn't know he caused the caution, WHY, because sprint cars don't have spotters or radios!!!!! in fact I don't even think they have mirrors. they are also going to have tony seated as low as possible in the car, just because thats how your going to want it. another thing is as a driver I could see thinking oh I will drive right at the guy and let him jump out of the way. some people have also said dirt tracks that are driven on like that and have a bit of a shine on them, are very slick to walk on.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...c43e5a-2199-11e4-958c-268a320a60ce_story.html

I think this is most concerning..if they say the sport we love is full of a bunch of rage aohilics we will see massive changes NASCAR1 wants a family rep not

Quit being a drama queen will ya, you just becoming aware of the media clowns? Politicians have been doing flip flops and hand stands for years trying to get somebody to listen to them, Rock Stars, Trump, Thousands of commercials lying their fool heads off every week. This will be gone in a week or less and on to the next one. They get paid to lie, simple as that. Tony has been in the public eye for many years and his temper has given the press many grey hairs. Some of the weasels who aren't getting paid for reporting about Nascar are going to get their licks in, no matter how outlandish.

Quit being a drama queen will ya, you just becoming aware of the media clowns? Politicians have been doing flip flops and hand stands for years trying to get somebody to listen to them, Rock Stars, Trump, Thousands of commercials lying their fool heads off every week. This will be gone in a week or less and on to the next one. They get paid to lie, simple as that. Tony has been in the public eye for many years and his temper has given the press many grey hairs. Some of the weasels who aren't getting paid for reporting about Nascar are going to get their licks in, no matter how outlandish.

Concerns me what nascar brass will do when they see columns like this written...

without reading all this that is exactly what I was going to say. a couple issues the front wing is also blocking an important area to see. YES its possible tony didn't know he caused the caution, WHY, because sprint cars don't have spotters or radios!!!!! in fact I don't even think they have mirrors. they are also going to have tony seated as low as possible in the car, just because thats how your going to want it. another thing is as a driver I could see thinking oh I will drive right at the guy and let him jump out of the way. some people have also said dirt tracks that are driven on like that and have a bit of a shine on them, are very slick to walk on.

Agreed.

I just watched the video again and it shows 3 sprint cars passing the scene of the aftermath. The blue sprint slows as both the white and orange speed past. Wonder if those two in the back even saw anything or just sped off in shock.

I'd really like to hear what the guys in the safety truck saw. They had to be approaching the accident scene even before Stewart hit Ward, cause it looks like it took them only 6 seconds or so to reach Ward after the unfortunate contact.

I actually just saw a clip on the local news where they were interviewing "NASCAR Analyst, Jeff Burton." Someone finally got it right and asked an informed individual to comment. Basically, Burton said that it is common for drivers to "confront" someone from the sidelines when they get out of the car, but that he believes what happened to Ward was an accident and not deliberate.

someone must step up and defend our sport in mainstream media...maybe the king?

I think it is a noble ambition, but I think we will alway be outsiders and less than socially accepted by the masses.
Racing is dangerous and many drivers are high strung, some blowback is unavoidable.

I think Tonys passion is the thing that inspires his fans. We always knew that Tony had some rough edges, some a bit much but still easy to respect the passionate racing animal that he is. For the mega sucessful drivers at his level, he is probably as hardcore of a racer that we will get for this generation.

I think we just need to morally support Tony during these tough times. Cringers are going cring, and the haters will hate. I think we should just encourage Tony to keep being the pure racer he is, that is the heart and soul of pure racing imo, a part of our essence.

Nevermind the masses and Brian can worry about the corporate ass kissing, the control freak wanted or not will micro manage it anyway. But the real racing people should just do the right things and we will have enough love from our minority to sustain, maybe even grow.

Just my opinion, folks can be be foolish enough to incorrectly disagree if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom