Tony Stewart running over someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. So the ratings increase one week, and that means he shouldn't be on the track?, and Tony has a lot of fans, so i don't think that would be a good idea
2. Where have you heard about him being banned, i have heard nothing about that
There's that saying about arguing with idiots...

Don't waste anymore of your time.

Tony needs to return next week at Bristol. The sooner, the better. It'll be tough, but the fans there will forget anyone else is on the track and will stand and applause his every pass for position.

Tony needs to "rub some dirt" on the wound he has. In this case, dirt=racing.

Reactions: JEB
Tony needs to "rub some dirt" on the wound he has. In this case, dirt=racing.
Yeah. The longer he sits out, the more one could be concerned about him psychologically. The sooner he gets back into the car and gets back into the groove of his normal life, the better.

Of course, he could just be waiting for the investigation to be over and be cleared from any wrong doing. I don't know I'm not a lawyer.

The big question is whether or not NASCAR is going to let him back on the track. Their ratings have increased since this incident, I don't know who makes the decisions but whoever it is, I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

Maybe the increase was due to the fact they were racing at a road course last sunday

Yeah, I woulda thought they could find her a sponsor for a few races.

upload_2014-8-14_22-28-55.jpeg

Now that I research, GoDaddy has a thing for brunettes from Wisconsin. Danica was born in Beloit and that chick was born in Milwaukee.

Matt Kenseth needs a dye job and he could take GoDaddy to Gibbs.

Ok. We cant let tonys thread go down this path. Im sorry for my part. :(

Boomer isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.. Last month he had to issue a public apology because he said women should have C-sections so their husbands wont miss any playing time

He obviously needs to banned from the booth.

Report from Rusty Wallace- Tony's voluntarily removing himself from motorsports and selling his half of Haas.

Wonder why Regan Smith didnt get the call?

Regan Smith is locked into a four way battle for the points lead in Nationwide, Elliott is at the top of the standings, so he probably needs to focus too, Burton has no pressure on him and will be good if they interview him..and they probably will. that's my best guess anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom