Toyota teams sandbagging?

new engine package...uh huh.:booya:

DHDslmDVoAAjRwb.jpg:large

According to the know it all's they had a splitter advantage.

The art of ****-talking is lost on people now. Jack Roush used to pitch a fit half dozen times a year. Of course he got crucified for it too. Spacer MUST be welded to intake manifold...

#18 is situated between the #2 & #22 on pit road. I'm fully expecting something to take place between Busch/Keselowski on the track but it could get very interesting in the pits as well.

From your statement, I am assuming you have driver's rated on IQ, So who is the "sharpest knife" in the group?

I commented on one driver who routinely opens his mouth only to change feet. Why would you think I have a hierarchy?

Kyle Damn Busch wouldn't be able to post around here. TRL would be all over him for that crack. ;)

I thought little engineers were Oompa Loompas.

And I still don't know why someone would sandbag.

It isn't clear to you why someone would sandbag when they have an advantage.
...let me explain then. Short time loss for long term gain. If indeed the Toyotas do have some kind of advantage and they are aware that NASCAR will test their cars after this race they are going to turn it down so therefore they do not get whatever Advantage they have taken away by the time the playoffs get here it's very simple really. The thing is Brad isn't saying that the Toyotas are cheating he's saying they have something else the other teams aren't aware of whether or not it's legal is to be determined it could clearly be legal that doesn't mean that NASCAR won't change the rule if they find it.

Really, insult a guy for having a low vocabulary and then use the same vocabulary himself. That was the point, to make himself look like a moron?

People do it all the time, especially around here.

Kez made a valid point. The Toyota's are 3 to 5 tenths faster than the field for whatever reason. nobody but Toyota fans want to see that imbalance to continue. If the shoe was on the other foot for another manufacturer it would be the same song. Nascar usually checks the cars at Pocono and they didn't, also at Indy..there weren't enough cars left, and usually at Michigan.

Well just seems odd to me to call yourself a moron but to each their own I guess.

He didn't call himself a moron...sounds like he was quoting Kyle and calling Kyle a moron. Don't know how you got he called himself a moron...

Kyle and his limited vocabulary at its best...again. What a @!#% moron lol
Kyle doesn't bull**** his way around everything like keselowski does. The thing about kez is morons actually beleive him. Im not speculating on any sandbagging.

I thought little engineers were Oompa Loompas.

And I still don't know why someone would sandbag.
...let me explain then. Short time loss for long term gain. If indeed the Toyotas do have some kind of advantage and they are aware that NASCAR will test their cars after this race they are going to turn it down so therefore they do not get whatever Advantage they have taken away by the time the playoffs get here it's very simple really. The thing is Brad isn't saying that the Toyotas are cheating he's saying they have something else the other teams aren't aware of whether or not it's legal is to be determined it could clearly be legal that doesn't mean that NASCAR won't change the rule if they find it.

This was my interpretation as well. It's not necessarily that they're cheating, they just don't want NASCAR to see what they're doing to go faster. We all know that NASCAR isn't the most objective sanctioning body, so leaks happen quite often. They could be potentially "sandbagging" for this reason. The only thing I found suspicious was Kyle's comments about a "new engine package." Why give away something like that? Especially in a circumstance like this, it only adds to the speculation.

Kez made a valid point. The Toyota's are 3 to 5 tenths faster than the field for whatever reason. nobody but Toyota fans want to see that imbalance to continue. If the shoe was on the other foot for another manufacturer it would be the same song. Nascar usually checks the cars at Pocono and they didn't, also at Indy..there weren't enough cars left, and usually at Michigan.
I never saw any whining when the Chevrolets were dominating.

Okay. I wasn't looking beyond the time frame of an individual race. Thanks.

He didn't call himself a moron...sounds like he was quoting Kyle and calling Kyle a moron. Don't know how you got he called himself a moron...

Exactly he quoted Kyle and called him a moron for his limited vocabulary but used the same limited vocabulary himself. If Kyle is a moron for using the word moron than so is he.

Exactly he quoted Kyle and called him a moron for his limited vocabulary but used the same limited vocabulary himself. If Kyle is a moron for using the word moron than so is he.

Play on words... I don't know I'm not him don't know what he meant by it don't really care just sick of people jumping all over everybody else for everything.

Brad Damn Keselowski isn't vanilla enough, I guess. He is probably the reason Nascar attendance is down 50% since 2007. Someone needs to teach him that we want pure vanilla 24/7.

Well unless NASCAR demands some changes on the Toyotas after today, BK did a great job of fitting his foot in his mouth...

Back
Top Bottom