TV Shows

I don't know that I've ever been more surprised to see a show come back as I was to see Hannibal come back last night on NBC. I guess NBC is pretty desperate for anything that gets any kind of ratings. I was under the impression that the ratings for that show weren't very good last season. I know that there were NBC affiliates that weren't even carrying the show due to it's graphic violence and subject matter. I also thought the show seemed kind of wrapped up at the end of last season, but, I guess not. NBC has cancelled a lot better shows than Hannibal, but I guess I will check out the new season and see how it is. My wife really got into the show last season. I liked it more at the beginning, but it was still pretty good at the end of the season. She'll be pretty stoked when she finds out that it came back and that I recorded it last night.
Excellent! I forgot about it, but am happy to announced that it recorded. I guess I set that up a few months ago :)

How the hell is "Two Broke Girls" still on TV? That show is absolutely horrible.

How the hell is "Two Broke Girls" still on TV? That show is absolutely horrible.

Speaking of, Lindsay Lohan will be a guest star in an upcoming episode. Personally I've never seen the show but I can't imagine that a train wreck like Lohan will help the show in any way. Hard to believe at one point that girl had a bright future in the business.

When I took some of the kids to see Herbie I thought she was going to be on top and stay there, fooled the crap oughta me.

I can't remember the name of the new show, but it's the dude in the State Farm commercials, who's character is blind. Only saw the last 15 minutes of the episode the other night, but what I saw is pretty damn funny.

ABC's new show Resurrection premieres Sunday night. I might give it a watch since it comes on after Once Upon A Time.
I finally saw a commercial for it the other day and it looked really good. I set the DVR to record the series. The guy who played Red on That 70's Show is the first guy I saw on the commercial for the show. That got my attention right away, but it looks like it could be really interesting.

I can't remember the name of the new show, but it's the dude in the State Farm commercials, who's character is blind. Only saw the last 15 minutes of the episode the other night, but what I saw is pretty damn funny.
I think it's Growing Up Fisher? Yeah it's pretty good.

The midseason premiere of Once Upon a Time was possibly the best episode yet. Ressurection is quite good. ABC's new Sunday lineup is on target.

Resurrection premiered to pretty huge ratings for a new show. I thought it was pretty good. I'll be watching next week to see where they go from here.

Resurrection premiered to pretty huge ratings for a new show. I thought it was pretty good. I'll be watching next week to see where they go from here.
I watched it last night. We all liked it quite a bit. I like that none of us have any clue as to where the story is going. It's in interesting cast as well.

Suburgatory, another example of bad TV that is inexplicably still on. Sandwiched between two shows we love (The Middle and Modern Family) 8:30 is now the time to do the dishes, clean the catbox, and do any other hated tasks that are still better than watching this show. The horse-faced blond chick that lives next door, the monotone blond chick, all the other annoying characters, this show is just un-watchable.

I finally got a chance to watch the season opener of Bates Motel and it was awesome in all it's strange, creepy brilliance.

Suburgatory, another example of bad TV that is inexplicably still on. Sandwiched between two shows we love (The Middle and Modern Family) 8:30 is now the time to do the dishes, clean the catbox, and do any other hated tasks that are still better than watching this show. The horse-faced blond chick that lives next door, the monotone blond chick, all the other annoying characters, this show is just un-watchable.

Gets extremely good ratings but probably because it's sandwiched between two of the highest rated comedies on television.

CBS has renewed........

NCIS
NCIS LA
Person of Interest
CSI
Hawaii Five-0
Blue Bloods
Criminal Minds
Elementary
The Good Wife
2 Broke Girls
The Millers
Mike and Molly
Mom
Two and a Half Men

Watched both Ressurection and Believe. New shows, really really liked both shows. Problem is, they will both be on Sundays at 9, which is reserved for Walking Dead, and the Game of Thrones. Thank God for DVR and On Demand.

I watched Portlandia on IFC for the first time last night. I wasn't expecting much, but I have to admit it was pretty damn funny. It's basically a sketch comedy show that makes fun of Pacific Northwest hippies and tree-huggers.

Sophie Lowe is drop dead gorgeous.
Hmmm. I'd never heard of her. I had to look her up to see who she was. She certainly isn't attractive in any traditional sort of way, but the more pictures I saw the hotter she became. I'd imagine seeing her in a movie or tv show show would have an entirely different feel. I like girls like that myself, those that have kind of a unique attractiveness to them.

CBS has renewed........

NCIS
NCIS LA
Person of Interest
CSI
Hawaii Five-0
Blue Bloods
Criminal Minds
Elementary
The Good Wife
2 Broke Girls
The Millers
Mike and Molly
Mom
Two and a Half Men
That's cool. Criminal Minds is my favorite show right now and I also watch NCIS: LA, Person Of Interest, CSI, Elementary and The Good Wife (although I'm about 14 episodes behind on it, I have it all dvr'd for when the wife and I feel like watching it). I'm a little disappointed that Intelligence isn't on this list, but I was kind of expecting that.

Hey Andy, I just saw this video on Facebook the other day. Did you know that my girl A. J. Cook from Criminal Minds and your girl Meghan Ory are best friends? According to the video they worked together on a show a few years ago and have been BFF's ever since.

Hmmm. I'd never heard of her. I had to look her up to see who she was. She certainly isn't attractive in any traditional sort of way, but the more pictures I saw the hotter she became. I'd imagine seeing her in a movie or tv show show would have an entirely different feel. I like girls like that myself, those that have kind of a unique attractiveness to them.

She's the main character, Alice, in ABC's likely to be cancelled Once Upon A Time in Wonderland. :wub: It comes on Thursday nights at 8pm which is the main reason nobody watches it, because it's up against the titan of television.

That's cool. Criminal Minds is my favorite show right now and I also watch NCIS: LA, Person Of Interest, CSI, Elementary and The Good Wife (although I'm about 14 episodes behind on it, I have it all dvr'd for when the wife and I feel like watching it). I'm a little disappointed that Intelligence isn't on this list, but I was kind of expecting that.
Same. They keep finding new methods of killing people...the latest episode a couple of nights ago was all sorts of wild.

I watched a documentary about Trumps private plane on The Smithsonian channel. It was really interesting.

Back
Top Bottom