TV Shows

The first two episodes of Resurrection have been great. Can't wait to see where they go with this.
I was just a little bit disappointed in the second episode, but only because the first one was so great. The second one was still really good, but I'm not crazy about where the story line appears to be heading.

I think Devin Kelley (Dr. Maggie Langston) may have actually gotten hotter since the first episode though.

Resurrection-18.jpg

Lord Of Car Hoards on Discovery was alright. It follows Fast N Loud. Former WWE wrestler/car guy Chuck Palumbo and Customizing legend Rick Dore team up and find people that have hoards of cars in their yard. They fix up and flip what they can and scrap the rest. Then they poll all that money together and build the client their dream car. Any money left goes to Rick and Chuck.

For those who watched The Following this week, what did you think of the ending? I didn't see that coming at all.

Last night's episode of Resurrection was extremely boring. I just couldn't give it my undivided attention - especially since it came on after an epic NASCAR race and a thrilling installment of Once Upon A Time.

The second episode was rather boring itself but it had an epic cliffhanger. Last night's episode was just awful.

It was used to answer the remains question, and set up some further episodes. Most shows have boring ones every now and then because they have to do that. I dunno, still up in the air on the show. We'll see what direction it goes in.

It's an absolute shame Once Upon A Time in Wonderland is destined for cancellation. This show has become extremely entertaining.

And there we go, they just announced next episode is the final. Shame. Sophie Lowe gets hotter every episode.

Last edited:
Nashville dropped to a 1.3 last night in the 18-49 demo. I'm gonna miss Hayden:wub:

Also, Christian Slater's new show Mind Games was given the boot today. Made it 5 episodes which is about two more than he usually lasts.

Last edited:
Yeah,if that show keeps shedding viewers by the hundreds of thousands, it won't last much longer.

I saw Resurrection's numbers were way down.

Nashville pulled a Heroes. They stopped focusing so much on the original characters to show us people we don't care about.

American Idol has been circling the drain for a couple years. The X-Factor has already gotten the ax, AI probably isn't far behind.

Idol has been bleeding viewers for years but so is everything else on Fox. That's why the show will get at least one more season.

Catching up on the 4th season of The Walking Dead.

What's with the kids on this show. Psychos.

Just sit your butt down and be less annoying.

Catching up on the 4th season of The Walking Dead.

What's with the kids on this show. Psychos.

Just sit your butt down and be less annoying.

Just wait and keep watching.....you're in for a real treat. :eek:

I'm pretty sure we are going to get re-alive Civil War soldiers soon on Resurrection.

Haven't watched last night's Resurrection yet. Not sure if I will. Cosmo's continues to be very good though.

Just wait and keep watching.....you're in for a real treat. :eek:

Indeed.

Watched the whole thing in a matter of like 3 days.

I knew that girl was a total freak show. I'm glad she didn't get a pass. I'd probably would have killed the freak myself. lol

Back
Top Bottom