TV Shows

I'm not much into upcoming tv shows... I am looking forward to that new AMC show "Turn"... I think it's called Turn. It's a show about an American spy ring during The Revolutionary War, I believe. I'll give it a shot.

Impractical Jokers on TruTV might be the greatest show in the history of television

ABC HD, FOX SD, WeatherNation and PBS are the only channels I get until I can get DIRECTV out to my new apartment. Good thing Once Upon A Time and Resurrection are my favorite parts.

Series finale of Once Upon A Time in Wonderland was absolutely awful. I've seen full length movies where the epilogue didn't drag out as long as the conclusion of Wonderland.

I recently watched The Event. It was a show that only lasted one season on NBC a few years ago. It was actually quite good but the show ended with a cliffhanger that will never be resolved. I hate when that happens.

I recently watched The Event. It was a show that only lasted one season on NBC a few years ago. It was actually quite good but the show ended with a cliffhanger that will never be resolved. I hate when that happens.
I know. I really got into that show, and the cliffhanger was ridiculous

David Letterman has announced he will retire next year. Letterman has been on late night television since 1982, the first 11 years on NBC, and on CBS ever since. While Dave's show has lost some edge in recent years, I'm still kinda sad to see him go.

David Letterman has announced he will retire next year. Letterman has been on late night television since 1982, the first 11 years on NBC, and on CBS ever since. While Dave's show has lost some edge in recent years, I'm still kinda sad to see him go.
I never cared for Letterman or his style of "comedy." I'm not a fan of Fallon, either. I used to watch Carson every night.
With Leno gone, late night TV is dead. JMO.

I never cared for Letterman or his style of "comedy." I'm not a fan of Fallon, either. I used to watch Carson every night.
Leno was funny too, but I could never really respect the guy since he screwed over so many people over the years. I do agree with you on Fallon though. I've never saw the appeal with him.

Does anyone watch "Castle"?
We started watching it from the beginning about a year or so ago. We really like it a lot more than I thought we would. We are at about the beginning of last season at this point. We have about 16 episodes DVR'd, I think, and that would take us up to the beginning of this year. It's not easy to not find out what is going on with the characters nowadays when I accidently see a commercial for a current episode.

I never liked Letterman much when he was on NBC or even many of his years on CBS. I wasn't until the last few years that I really started to find him pretty funny. I thought Leno was funnier, but I never really liked him as much as Johnny Carson either. I find some of what Fallon does to be incredibly funny, but for the most part it's pretty sophomoric. I really hate it when he and his sidekick go back and forth trying to make each other laugh in the middle of something else. Fallon is a very versatile performer. He can sing many different styles and he can really dance as well. I thought he would be better hosting the Tonight Show than he has been so far.

Fallon's great when it comes to his skits and what not, but he is a terrible interviewer.

Rumor is that CBS is looking for a female host to replace Letterman, and speculation is that it'll be Chelsea Handler, since she just declined a contract extension with E! I've never really found her to be funny, but I know a lot of people do.

Not sure if the new host will get Dave's timeslot, or if Craig Ferguson will move up an hour and his old timeslot will go to the new host. Ferguson may be a little too oddball for 11:30, I think that's why Conan tanked on The Tonight Show.

Rumor is that CBS is looking for a female host to replace Letterman, and speculation is that it'll be Chelsea Handler, since she just declined a contract extension with E! I've never really found her to be funny, but I know a lot of people do.

Not sure if the new host will get Dave's timeslot, or if Craig Ferguson will move up an hour and his old timeslot will go to the new host. Ferguson may be a little too oddball for 11:30, I think that's why Conan tanked on The Tonight Show.

I wouldn't be surprised if they try and get Ellen. Craig has said before that he wouldn't fit in Dave's slot. Plus, his show is pretty adult oriented and that wouldn't work at 11:30.

I don't even watch late night anymore. I do not care for any of the current "talent."

Chris Hardwick? The dude that did Talking Bad and Talking Dead, he also has a late night show on Comedy Central. He's pretty funny. Witty as hell. I could see him possibly going into mainstream late night TV someday...

Chelsea Handler is funny but she is a pill-poppin' twat who is way too left-wing biased. Of course, that might be 'perfect' for a major network.:rolleyes:

I thought CBS would've learned their lesson after Katie Couric flopped on CBS Evening News about hiring a woman to host a show just to have a woman host a show.

IDK who Chelsea Handler is aside from she's kind of hot. I'd hire Sarah Silverman or Lizz Winstead before I hired Chelsea though. That's just me.

I thought CBS would've learned their lesson after Katie Couric flopped on CBS Evening News about hiring a woman to host a show just to have a woman host a show.

IDK who Chelsea Handler is aside from she's kind of hot.

You're so much better off just 'knowing who she is'..

"E!" In general is painful... Her show is no exception. It's so flamboyant your eyes and ears will hurt after about 45 seconds.

I'm not a fan of any of the above mentioned people. While each may have their moments, I'd have a hard time sitting through an entire program.

I'm not a fan of any of the above mentioned people. While each may have their moments, I'd have a hard time sitting through an entire program.

I am with you there. An hour is a long time to deal with any of 'the best' on TV

I am with you there. An hour is a long time to deal with any of 'the best' on TV

Give me an hour of the Soup.

Only worthwhile show on the E-ghey channel.

Fan of Castle here.

Being a insomniac I caught part of a show promo that's called the Chrissly's, another reality show. Just what we need.
The father is a millionaire and a mega control freak, choosing the clothes his wife and full grown daughters wear. Claims they spend $300,000 a year on clothes. Monitors their internet usage. Supposedly filed for bankruptcy
About 5 minutes was all I could take.

Give me an hour of the Soup.

Only worthwhile show on the E-ghey channel.

Living with females; the only reason any male should know of any program on that godforsaken channel.

The show you just mentioned, son.

LOL, I meant the only reason a dude should be familiar with the channel is if you live with females. Sorry bout that.

LOL, I meant the only reason a dude should be familiar with the channel is if you live with females. Sorry bout that.

Oh.

You need to set the record straight with her bro. Next thing you know you're watching Brides Maid because she's making you and at the same time hinting she wants you to fully commit. lol

Oh.

You need to set the record straight with her bro. Next thing you know you're watching Brides Maid because she's making you and at the same time hinting she wants you to fully commit. lol

Nope, straight up roommates here. Not forced to watch **** lol.. but you pick up on bull**** television and such.

I know. I really got into that show, and the cliffhanger was ridiculous

My favorite part........
the-event-nbc-taylor-cole-main.jpg
:wub::wub::wub:

Back
Top Bottom