TV Shows

Didnt wanna read through all 15 pages, so if Homeland hasnt been mentioned - check it out. Not on netflix but you can stream it's 3 season online on putlocker or similar sites. I'm not into binge watching TV but I watched all 3 season in about 4 days.

Didnt wanna read through all 15 pages, so if Homeland hasnt been mentioned - check it out. Not on netflix but you can stream it's 3 season online on putlocker or similar sites. I'm not into binge watching TV but I watched all 3 season in about 4 days.

Season 3 pissed me off. Not going to keep watching.

One of the reasons why that show was as amazing as it was the first two seasons was because Damian lewis made it. He owned it. Too bad they barely used him for season 3 and ended up just offing him.

If you haven't watched Band of Brothers, do it. He's in it and he's awesome in that.

One of the reasons why that show was as amazing as it was the first two seasons was because Damian lewis made it. He owned it. Too bad they barely used him for season 3 and ended up just offing him.

If you haven't watched Band of Brothers, do it. He's in it and he's awesome in that.
Same man. My roommate & I were in utter disbelief at the end of season 3. I'll check out season 4 just cuz I'm hooked. No harm in giving it a chance. But season 1 & 2 are addicting as hell!!
& I love band of brothers

The Crazy Ones came to an end last night. CBS hasn't officially said it's over but it is. That makes me sad because Sarah Michelle Gellar was on of my top teenage crushes. Oh Buffy:wub:

The Crazy Ones came to an end last night. CBS hasn't officially said it's over but it is. That makes me sad because Sarah Michelle Gellar was on of my top teenage crushes. Oh Buffy:wub:
Ya know, I watched the first show and a half, and was like "eh." Robin Williams is overrated.

Did you ever see Life? Damian Lewis plays a cop that was wrongfully convicted of murder and is released several years later and returns to the job. Good, underrated show. Both seasons are on Netflix.

Did you ever see Life? Damian Lewis plays a cop that was wrongfully convicted of murder and is released several years later and returns to the job. Good, underrated show. Both seasons are on Netflix.

No, I haven't. Will check it out definitely. Thanks.

Did they gave it a proper send off? NBC cancelled this show like they usually do to 80% of their ****t.

Did they gave it a proper send off? NBC cancelled this show like they usually do to 80% of their ****t.
NBC has cancelled a few excellent shows in the past few years. Chase was the first one that really pissed me off. That was a great show with Kelli Giddish as part of a group of US Marshalls chasing down convicts. It was just really well done and all of a sudden, it was just gone. They ditched the sit-com Go On when it was one of the funniest things on tv, too.

I watched what I'm pretty sure was the first episode of Salem the other night. It just seems really weird for the most part. Not really my type of show at all, but Janet Montgomery is incredibly hot and she was completely naked in the first episode (although her breasts were partially covered and her hoo-hoo was concealed as well) so that deserves at least another episode. I liked her a lot on Made In Jersey, another TV show that was poorly handled by CBS. They virtually didn't promote it and then canned it when nobody watched it because nobody knew it was on. Shane West is in Salem too. He was really good in ER back in the day.

janet-montgomery.jpg

Janet%2BMontgomery%2BLong%2BHairstyles%2BLong%2BWavy%2BmS7PIAb6u_Ul.jpg

I watched what I'm pretty sure was the first episode of Salem the other night. It just seems really weird for the most part. Not really my type of show at all, but Janet Montgomery is incredibly hot and she was completely naked in the first episode (although her breasts were partially covered and her hoo-hoo was concealed as well) so that deserves at least another episode. I liked her a lot on Made In Jersey, another TV show that was poorly handled by CBS. They virtually didn't promote it and then canned it when nobody watched it because nobody knew it was on. Shane West is in Salem too. He was really good in ER back in the day.

janet-montgomery.jpg

Janet%2BMontgomery%2BLong%2BHairstyles%2BLong%2BWavy%2BmS7PIAb6u_Ul.jpg

Salem was ....... different.

"Revenge" dropped to 1.2 in the demo last night in spite of strong lead-in from Once Upon A Time (which won the night) and Resurrection.

Looks like "Surviving Jack" is going to be cancelled which sucks - I actually enjoy that show. The rest of FOX's lineup is pretty bad.

Also, sick to death of Modern Family. I don't find that show funny and I don't find any of the characters on it likable. Even worse, it comes on all the time on FOX 21/27.

Those Who Kill is getting more and more interesting even as it goes in directions you aren't sure you want it to.

"Revenge" dropped to 1.2 in the demo last night in spite of strong lead-in from Once Upon A Time (which won the night) and Resurrection.

Looks like "Surviving Jack" is going to be cancelled which sucks - I actually enjoy that show. The rest of FOX's lineup is pretty bad.

Also, sick to death of Modern Family. I don't find that show funny and I don't find any of the characters on it likable. Even worse, it comes on all the time on FOX 21/27.
I like Modern Family, but it is a bit of overkill. Our local Fox affiliate shows it all the time too, as well as USA running it to death.

I think Fargo may be my new favorite show. The first two episodes were great, hopefully it continues.

I like Modern Family, but it is a bit of overkill. Our local Fox affiliate shows it all the time too, as well as USA running it to death.

I don't like Modern Family, never have. In a sitcom, it helps to have characters that are likable and quirky. Modern Family is just so bland, so stereotypical on so many levels of certain things. The show counts on puns, and way too many of them, to be funny because the show itself isn't.

I don't like Modern Family, never have. In a sitcom, it helps to have characters that are likable and quirky. Modern Family is just so bland, so stereotypical on so many levels of certain things. The show counts on puns, and way too many of them, to be funny because the show itself isn't.
Just a matter if personal preference I guess, but understandable. There are popular shows that I can't get into either. One such show is The Big Bang Theory. It's a wildly popular show and all my friends seem to love it, but I've tried several times to watch it and I just don't see the humor. I find the characters highly annoying and cartoonish, the whole thing just seems overacted. And, like Modern Family, it seems like it's on 50 times a day.

Actually, I find it quite hilarious, and like just about all the characters. have since the first episode of the first season. (I will admit though, the last episode kinda sucked). And quirky? They're all quirky.

Just a matter if personal preference I guess, but understandable. There are popular shows that I can't get into either. One such show is The Big Bang Theory. It's a wildly popular show and all my friends seem to love it, but I've tried several times to watch it and I just don't see the humor. I find the characters highly annoying and cartoonish, the whole thing just seems overacted. And, like Modern Family, it seems like it's on 50 times a day.

I like The Big Bang Theory but it's also on way too much. That said, both TBBT and Modern Family are better than 90% of the crap on ABC and FOX.

ABC = Always Being Cancelled

Craig Ferguson has decided to step down as host of the Late Late show. I'll miss his unique brand of comedy as no one else is like him in late night. I can't feel too sorry for him though, he did get a nice 5M paycheck from CBS.

Craig Ferguson has decided to step down as host of the Late Late show. I'll miss his unique brand of comedy as no one else is like him in late night. I can't feel too sorry for him though, he did get a nice 5M paycheck from CBS.
I've never seen a minute of that show. Honestly, I don't see how people watch late night shows. That's waaayyy past my bed time

Despite being one the higher rated shows on the network, Fox has pulled the plug on Almost human after just one season.

Anyone watch Sirens on USA Network? It's the only show besides Raw that I watch on that network. I really like it, i hope it last a good while.

I'm just calling it now season 26th will be the last season of The Simpsons, last Sunday was the lowest rated episode in the 25 years its been on.

Back
Top Bottom