TV Shows

ABC has not yet announced any renewals and they didn't even mention a second season of Resurrection when they cut to credits but ABC did announce that the setting for the fourth season of Once Upon A Time would be unveiled in the final five minutes of next weekend's two hour season finale.

Speaking of Once Upon A Time, Lana Parilla was at her absolute very hottest tonight. :wub:

I survived about 45 minutes of Dancing With The Stars last night. It wasn't my choice, but I dealt with it pretty well. I wasn't too impressed with the show overall, but I really did enjoy watching Danica McKellar(sp?) a lot. I've had a thing for her since she was Winnie on The Wonder Years. Candace Cameron-Bere(sp?) was smoking hot as well. I really like her and respect her as a person and what she stands for and believes in, but I didn't realize she was that hot until I saw the show last night and saw her practicing and other stuff. Holy crap, she is sizzling!

I survived about 45 minutes of Dancing With The Stars last night. It wasn't my choice, but I dealt with it pretty well. I wasn't too impressed with the show overall, but I really did enjoy watching Danica McKellar(sp?) a lot. I've had a thing for her since she was Winnie on The Wonder Years. Candace Cameron-Bere(sp?) was smoking hot as well. I really like her and respect her as a person and what she stands for and believes in, but I didn't realize she was that hot until I saw the show last night and saw her practicing and other stuff. Holy crap, she is sizzling!
I don't care how sizzling hot anyone is, that crap ain't coming on my TV. The only thing I've ever seen of that show is the 30 seconds or so it would still be on when I changed the channel to watch whatever the next show happened to be.

My TV automatically shuts off when that crap comes on and I only know Candace Cameron as DJ Tanner from Full House.

I don't care how sizzling hot anyone is, that crap ain't coming on my TV. The only thing I've ever seen of that show is the 30 seconds or so it would still be on when I changed the channel to watch whatever the next show happened to be.
I didn't have a choice in the matter. I was at my sister's house at the time and about the only place to eat was in front of the TV where she was watching that. The show was pretty lame and certainly not something I would choose to watch on my own. I'm just saying I survived it based solely on those two ladies.

Add Suburgatory to the list of shows that have been cancelled or have ended their run. Either way, they won't be back next season. Here is the full list(so far)

ABC
Back in The Game
Killer Women
Lucky 7
Mind Game
Mixology
Once Upon A Time In Wonderland
Suburgatory
The Neighbors
Trophy Wife

CBS
We are Men
How I Met Your Mother

CW
Nikita
Star-Crossed
The Carrie Diaries
The Tomorrow People

FOX
Almost Human
Dads
Enlisted
Raising Hope
Rake
Surviving Jack

NBC
Community
Growing Up Fisher
Ironside
Revolution
Sean Saved The World
The Michael J Fox Show
Welcome To The Family

Add Suburgatory to the list of shows that have been cancelled or have ended their run. Either way, they won't be back next season. Here is the full list(so far)
Thank God for that. OMG that show was the biggest piece of crap ever. Sandwiched in between two shows I enjoy, couldn't take more that 30 seconds of the worst dialog, worst actors, worst everything that this show had.

On another note, the only one I'm bummed about is Growing Up Fisher, which was a fun little show. On Community, I too love it, but am surprise it lasted as long as it did.

ABC
Back in The Game
Killer Women
Lucky 7
Mind Game
Mixology
Suburgatory
The Neighbors
Trophy Wife

CBS
We are Men
How I Met Your Mother

CW
Nikita
Star-Crossed
The Carrie Diaries
The Tomorrow People

FOX
Almost Human
Dads
Enlisted
Raising Hope
Rake
Surviving Jack

NBC
Community
Growing Up Fisher
Ironside
Revolution
Sean Saved The World
The Michael J Fox Show
Welcome To The Family
CBS is just killing the other networks.

Good, about Revolution.

Biggest piece of crapola I have ever seen. (Saw about 10 episodes and wanted to kill myself after) So much stupidity on that show.

Those shows been cancelled only means that money will be put to good use on a show that deserves it. Hannibal.

They haven't said if that show will be renew but its ought to. Best prime time show on air right now.

EVERYTHING on ABC, minus Once Upon A Time, is awful. Even Resurrection has started to suck.

Same with FOX.
Yeah, we've been watching Resurrection. Basically just getting through the rest of the season at this point. Been watching Believe too, haven't seen it on any cut lists yet though.

Just saw a commercial for the second season of Under the Dome. Love Stephen King, but this show got to really sucking towards the end of the season. At the beginning, it was both intriguing and bad. There is just so much crappy dialog a person can stand. Doubt that I'll even tune in for the second season

Yeah, we've been watching Resurrection. Basically just getting through the rest of the season at this point. Been watching Believe too, haven't seen it on any cut lists yet though.

It's honestly not even worth watching anymore - in spite of the cliffhanger in the season finale.

ABC
Back in The Game
Killer Women
Lucky 7
Mind Game
Mixology
Suburgatory
The Neighbors
Trophy Wife

CBS
We are Men
How I Met Your Mother

CW
Nikita
Star-Crossed
The Carrie Diaries
The Tomorrow People

FOX
Almost Human
Dads
Enlisted
Raising Hope
Rake
Surviving Jack

NBC
Community
Growing Up Fisher
Ironside
Revolution
Sean Saved The World
The Michael J Fox Show
Welcome To The Family
This is a great list. The only shows on here that we watch are Revolution and Raising Hope. I really can't stand Revolution any more, but the rest of the family really likes it. It's just the same story lines recycled over and over again. There isn't really anywhere else for the story to go. I really like Raising Hope, mostly for the eye candy but it is hilarious as well. I will miss

shannon-woodward-profile.jpg

Raising-Hope-stars-Martha-Plimpton-Shannon-Woodward-posed-between.jpeg

Dracula got canned by NBC and by the same token Hannibal got renewed for a third season. YES!

This is a great list. The only shows on here that we watch are Revolution and Raising Hope. I really can't stand Revolution any more, but the rest of the family really likes it. It's just the same story lines recycled over and over again. There isn't really anywhere else for the story to go. I really like Raising Hope, mostly for the eye candy but it is hilarious as well. I will miss

shannon-woodward-profile.jpg

Raising-Hope-stars-Martha-Plimpton-Shannon-Woodward-posed-between.jpeg
We wathched Raising Hope, and really liked it, but then they moved it on us. I didn't even know what night it went to.

Just when it's getting really good they yank the rug and then we gotta wait months :mad:
I'm wondering how much resolution/cliffhanger ratio we'll get. The last few episodes have been getting better and better and better.

I'm wondering how much resolution/cliffhanger ratio we'll get. The last few episodes have been getting better and better and better.
Well, you know they gotta bait the hell out of the audience. I like that Lizzy finally found out about Tom but I think the whole Berlin thing is going to be the cliffhanger. And...I could be wrong, but I'll be tuned in to see tomorrow night (airs at 10pm here, well past my bedtime :) )

Back
Top Bottom