TV Shows

I'm not really worried about that stuff. I try not to overthink sitcoms. That seems to be the best way to view them.

As much as I loved Friends, that show constantly contradicted itself. They changed when the characters met about 6 times throughout the show. One episode Chandler can't talk to pretty girls and the next he's flirting with a girl Ross likes. The Big Bang Theory is really bad about that kinda thing as well. Remember when in the first season they said Sheldon was allergic to cats? Then they did an episode where he has 15 cats with no mention of his allergies.

ABC has one thing going for them. Once Upon A Time is excellent television. Show keeps getting better and better.

Last edited:
Good news for you Dexter fans. The series will be heading to Netflix for those yet who have not seen it.

Anybody interested in the new Bonnie & Clyde movie coming out on A&E?
I hope they don't try to make it something it isn't.

I want to see the end to Dexter but the writing got so bad.

Ironically Netflix posted the first 4 seasons of the show.

The very best seasons of the entire show. I might just give it a watch.

Seasons 5-8 will be out in January.

I've gotten kind of hooked on Homeland and am waiting for season 2 of House of Cards.

I've liked it so far. If you like suspense and plot twists, it's got a lot of them.

Just about to start season 3.

Then you will understand my previous post after you've watched some of season 3 eps.

I heard Homeland is really good , haven't seen any of it yet, is it worth getting into?

Homeland was a pretty darn good show from season 1-2.

Season 3 started the decline.

Hye Netflix Instant users, do you like the new look? Pretty neat.

I just watched them implode the Ocean Towers on Padre Island, It was a blast. :D

*south padre island. :D
Ex Ship Captains like me call the entire Island mass Padre Island as it was named before the breach separated it into 2 separate Islands, Padre and South Padre, after the breaches that section of the Island took on the name of the town located there, South Padre Island. Technically I was wrong but after all my head is full of seawater.

Ex Ship Captains like me call the entire Island mass Padre Island as it was named before the breach separated it into 2 separate Islands, Padre and South Padre, after the breaches that section of the Island took on the name of the town located there, South Padre Island. Technically I was wrong but after all my head is full of seawater.

going old school, I like it. I live in Corpus Christi where we have North Padre Island, or just Padre Island as the locals call it. I use to manage a store on the island. Every day we would have customers come in asking use where certain condos were. Each time we would have to explain to said customer that the condos they were looking for were on South Padre Island and that they were at least still a 2 hours drive away from there. This happened at least 10-15 times per day. The worse ones would be the customers that would come in late at night. Man the look of defeat on their faces once told they still have 2 hours of drive time.

Yeah. They always leave you hanging.
I'm also waiting for the new season of The Following. It's been so long that I've almost forgotten everything.

Back
Top Bottom