VT Midwest Challenge

• Thread starter ArkinsawDurtFan
  • Start date
Vega said:
MLRA at Scotland County Speedway rained out tonight guys. They didn't tell me if the show would be made up or not.

Looks like Racefest is gonna turn out to be Rainfest! I kow everybody needs the rain so I don't guess we can complain? They say we might get it tomarrow along with some cooler temps. I'm all for that! Hopefully they'll get the other races in tonight.

JET66 said:
Are we going to use this board or 4m? lol. Just checking in seeing whats going on.:einstein:
I don't think everyone will come over hear, it doesn't matter to me I can use either one or both......This one is a whole lot faster..

ArkinsawDurtFan said:
Looks like Racefest is gonna turn out to be Rainfest! I kow everybody needs the rain so I don't guess we can complain? They say we might get it tomarrow along with some cooler temps. I'm all for that! Hopefully they'll get the other races in tonight.
I can't buy a drop of rain at my house yesterday it rained on the northside of town and not on the southside and yes I live on the southside :idunno:

GRT44c said:
I don't think everyone will come over hear, it doesn't matter to me I can use either one or both......This one is a whole lot faster..

Yeah, that's the same with me, I'll post on both but when they are so slow this would be the place to go. I posted over there about your case of the shingles Cliff. Hope you make a speedy recoverey. :beerbang:

Frank I copied and paste the story Jane wrote over on 4m, Hope she didn't mind... :)

What to do tonight Eldon only 45 minutes from the house ant I dont no if its going to rainor not.Kind wonder senceMLRA got rained out if some of them woudnt show up tonigt.And if Elson got rained out mabye some of them show up Lebanon

opp88 said:
What to do tonight Eldon only 45 minutes from the house ant I dont no if its going to rainor not.Kind wonder senceMLRA got rained out if some of them woudnt show up tonigt.And if Elson got rained out mabye some of them show up Lebanon
Well I would think some will show up at Eldon if they race and I-44 may get some also, the weather isn't looking good for either place right now..These kind of storms can breakup as fast as the form... :einstein: :dunce:

GRT44c said:
Well I would think some will show up at Eldon if they race and I-44 may get some also, the weather isn't looking good for either place right now..These kind of storms can breakup as fast as the form... :einstein: :dunce:

I just hate to go casue if the get rained out tonight and tommorw the ant going to have make up race so it will waste of money.Hope you are feeling be
tter :D

Glad your feeling better.I dont thank ill make it tonight I have to be 4.45 in the moring never now though might go and try make through they day tommorw Dang rain :beerbang:

opp88 said:
I just hate to go casue if the get rained out tonight and tommorw the ant going to have make up race so it will waste of money.Hope you are feeling better :D
Thanks opp I'm feeling a whole lot better tonight...Lake Ozark will run the MARS race on Sunday now...

Gonna try to make it to Eldon tomorrow night should get some more cars than if they ran tonight. Man 4m is S L O W tonight

Justin Justin Justin Why did you come back and race in Springfield??? Ahhh crud got a big whopping 80 :bleh:

GRT44c said:
Thanks opp I'm feeling a whole lot better tonight...Lake Ozark will run the MARS race on Sunday now...

Glad your feeling better.Dont know if Ill go tonight are not.Got to be at work 4.45 in the moring done it before.Dnag rain :beerbang:

Cbork23 said:
Justin Justin Justin Why did you come back and race in Springfield??? Ahhh crud got a big whopping 80 :bleh:
I agree that messes everything. Guess that is what makes Virtual Thunder so FUN ! Trying to out guess the drivers minds. I got a big 55 which really looks bad cause I didn't put our guy in the top 5. I knew when Daughter told me Justin :eek: was in Springfield there went my score ! Glad Shannon won:pbjtime: but it didn't help my scoring any!:flushed: by the way it is raining in Marionville right now......clear off by 3 we need to run Monett !!! this is the last points race before Championship point race Late Model class is too close to miss tonight!! :bounce:

Cbork23 said:

80 is a whole lot better than 50 :flushed:

LM60Fan, I got your email. Thanks for that, it's smaller than the stickers I've got. I'm trying to figure out someway to use them in the Challenge.

Hey anybody up North let me know what it is doing, looks like its raining right now but should pass, so I can decide if I want to travel to Eldon. Thanks

Cbork23 said:
Got big fat 25, man the is !@##^$&^*&&&(^&(*((@#@$%%....LOL...

The Stacker 2 Mars Late Model Show that was rained out on Saturday has also been rained out Sunday August 14, at Lake Ozark Speedway.No word on the show to be re-scheduled as of yet.

TORA @ Mayetta

Anyone kow if Mayetta gat their race in last night or if it got rained out? I don't now if the rain missed them or not.

JUst trying to get picture to come up beside my post but ant working sorry :beerbang:

Could some body pleas help me iv mabye picture ery small and still dont work I guess i dont under stand

opp88 said:
Could some body pleas help me iv mabye picture ery small and still dont work I guess i dont under stand
if you want the picture by your name use the avatar button not the picture button. The picture is when you view somebody's profile. If the picture too big, pixel wise try another smaller picture

opp88 said:

I wish I could help you Opp but I couldn't even get it figured out when they had that option on 4m. I bet one of the computer wizards can walk you through it....maybe? Sozo tried to help me back them and I was just to dumb to even know what he was talking about! :idunno:

Cbork23 said:
if you want the picture by yout name use the avatar button not the picture button. The picture is when you view somebody's profile. If the picture too big, pixel wise try another smaller picture
Yeah what Bork said....

Here ya go ;)
User CP
on the left side Edit Avatar
Choose custom avatar
At upload avatar from your computer select Browse (find the photo you want to use)
Once you have selected the photo you want to use, Save changes.

*** The photo MUST be 120 x 120 pixels or less to work. If anyone has trouble resizing their photo, send it to me at [email protected] and I'll resize it and send it back to you.***
:punkrocke :pbjtime: :D

I added the pictures Gene was kind enough to send me to the yahoo group :biggrin:

NVSSEI said:
I added the pictures Gene was kind enough to send me to the yahoo group :biggrin:

Thanks Bruce and Gene! Gotta go check out the old Phillips car. Hope there's some more "old" pictures he sent you. I've moved so many times there are no tellng where the pictures I had in the 70's are at now. I never get tired of seeing those old pics. Check out the racing from the past link I have on the group site. Lots of old cars from the area on there.

Hey Bruce, I may be sending you and avatar thing to reduce for me in a few days. I'm working on something LM60Fan sent me for the Challenge and if I get it to where I want it, I'll send you a pic to get it worked over. I know it needs it because I tried to put the pic she sent me on and it was too big.

NVSSEI said:
Here ya go ;)
User CP
on the left side Edit Avatar
Choose custom avatar
At upload avatar from your computer select Browse (find the photo you want to use)
Once you have selected the photo you want to use, Save changes.

*** The photo MUST be 120 x 120 pixels to work. If anyone has trouble resizing their photo, send it to me at [email protected] and I'll resize it and send it back to you.***
:punkrocke :pbjtime: :D

Thanks Finaly figured it out took me while but i got it thanks

Hey Frank,I finally found Ione on a map!Been through there,must have blinked though,don't remember it.LOL
Between US 71 and Booneville. :waver:

118 Fan said:
there's a little program called infranview that is great for editing pictures. it let's you resize + other endless functions, pretty user friendly too.

it's free!

download here:

http://downloads-zdnet.com.com/3000-2192-10021962.html
This is what I use to for resizing. ADF do you want me to size VT pic down to avatar size? I can since I already have it on my pc. I haven't tried to resize and email but I can give it a try. User Friendly mmmm I know of one 4m person that couldn't get it to work I won't name names (R.M.) ooopps that slipped :D, though he isn't on this board

Back
Top Bottom