WWE

It's sad cause TNA has a better roster overall wise to me then WWE does, WWE might have a few better workers, but TNA overall has a better roster.

A medical examiner has ruled that former pro wrestler Doink the Clown, who was found unresponsive in a Plano apartment last month, died of an accidental drug overdose.
According to a report completed Thursday, the wrestler Matthew Wade Osborne, 55, “died as a result of the toxic effects of opiates.” A toxicology report indicated that he had morphine, hydrocodone, Xanax and caffeine in his system. He also had heart problems, which played a contributing factor in his death, the report said.
Police said that Osborne’s girlfriend found him in his apartment on June 28. He was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Osborne was famous in the early-90s as a mischievous prankster who dressed like a clown for World Wrestling Federation events. (The WWF is now known as the WWE, for World Wrestling Entertainment.) He was fired from the federation in 1996 because of a drug arrest, according to the Los Angeles Times.

If anyone was able to stay awake during the Miz TV segment, you got quite a view of one of the Bella twins. LOL

What a great view it was. :D

I wonder what Vince thought of that. The old Vince would be thrilled, the new PG Vince probably cussed her out backstage. How dare the little kids get a view of a boob. Not like they are all over the internet or anything easily accessible.

Today Bellator announced their main event for their first MMA PPV. Rampage Jackson vs Tito Ortiz.

Rampage was also brought into TNA a couple months ago...tonight, TNA revealed their mystery man.....Tito Ortiz.

Today Bellator announced their main event for their first MMA PPV. Rampage Jackson vs Tito Ortiz.

Rampage was also brought into TNA a couple months ago...tonight, TNA revealed their mystery man.....Tito Ortiz.

I just don't get TNA. They have to fire about a dozen people because of budget cuts and they hire these two who likely make more than 90% of the current roster. They aren't wrestlers and likely won't be used for anything more than cheap publicity.

He should be proud for having the courage to tell the truth. It's a shame that in 2013 ones sexual preference is still such a big deal to some.

Agreed, hopefully this doesn't cause him any backlash backstage or anyone to treat him any different.

Pretty sure anyone hes close to backstage knew, Titus I'm willing to bet knew about it.

Agreed, hopefully this doesn't cause him any backlash backstage or anyone to treat him any different.

Pretty sure anyone hes close to backstage knew, Titus I'm willing to bet knew about it.

Now he's gonna have to deal with the chants from the less evolved wrestling fans.

Wowwwwww. Bryan beats Cena! New champ! Orton comes out, teases cashing in the briefcase. Orton turns around and walks up the ramp. Bryan turns around in the ring...PEDIGREE by HHH. Orton comes in the ring, cashes out, and becomes the new champion.

Wowwwwww. Bryan beats Cena! New champ! Orton comes out, teases cashing in the briefcase. Orton turns around and walks up the ramp. Bryan turns around in the ring...PEDIGREE by HHH. Orton comes in the ring, cashes out, and becomes the new champion.

It was one hell of a PPV from top to bottom mostly. Orton and HHH are heel, Cena finally gets beat clean! The WWE is firing on all cylinders right now.

Not to repeat myself, but the WWE is on fire right now. Bryan gets an major beat down from The shield/Orton. Now I wanna see how he gets even and if anyone is gonna help him against HHH/Vince/Steph/Sheld. Which is exactly the feeling they want the viewers to have. LOL

I will say, I turned on WWE and left it on for most of the show (well, until it was time for bed.) First time that's happened in years. Granted, I did just about turn it off during the divas segment (now that's some wrestlecrap right there) but stuck with it. It's been so damn long since it's been watchable at all, but you're right, they're doing everything right lately.

I will say, I turned on WWE and left it on for most of the show (well, until it was time for bed.) First time that's happened in years. Granted, I did just about turn it off during the divas segment (now that's some wrestlecrap right there) but stuck with it. It's been so damn long since it's been watchable at all, but you're right, they're doing everything right lately.

Do you think they're finally gonna build around someone else(Bryan) or will all return to normal when Cena comes back?

Haven't talked about WWE in awhile but I just had to bring this up. So Cena gets attacked for a good 10 minutes with steps and a steel chair on his "injured" arm. Gets his butt kicked the entire match and still wins.

Word is reason Cena is Champion is cause they plan to do Champion vs Champion at WM and we go back to one main title.

It never made sense to have two top belts. That's like the NFL having an ACF and NFC champion but not having the super bowl.

I didn't know some people still watched wrasslin.

C.M. Punk has been pulled from advertising for future events on the WWE website's live events page. Prowrestling.net has confirmed a WrestlingObserver.com report that Punk told Vince McMahon on Monday that he was going home and then did so, which led the company removing Punk from their advertising.

Punk was slated to face Triple H at WrestleMania 30. It seemed like the plan changed to Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H. Rumor is that Bryan vs. Hunter is indeed the new plan for WrestleMania 30. At this point, it is unclear whether the shift to Bryan vs. Triple H had something to do with Punk's decision to go home or if that change was made as a result of Punk leaving.

C.M. Punk has been pulled from advertising for future events on the WWE website's live events page. Prowrestling.net has confirmed a WrestlingObserver.com report that Punk told Vince McMahon on Monday that he was going home and then did so, which led the company removing Punk from their advertising.

Punk was slated to face Triple H at WrestleMania 30. It seemed like the plan changed to Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H. Rumor is that Bryan vs. Hunter is indeed the new plan for WrestleMania 30. At this point, it is unclear whether the shift to Bryan vs. Triple H had something to do with Punk's decision to go home or if that change was made as a result of Punk leaving.

He's a great talent, but he's always crying about something. I get that he gets over looked at times, but so do a lot of guys.

For sure. Seems he's not a fan of the "Yes movement". He can't blame WWE for going in a different direction with Bryan. The crowd reaction to him has just been astonishing. The fans forced WWE to do something bigger with Bryan, and something with HHH was the only logical storyline given the past with Bryan and the Authority.

Punk's an idiot if he walks out. Breach of contract anyone? That would be plain stupidity with only 2 months left on his deal.

For sure. Seems he's not a fan of the "Yes movement". He can't blame WWE for going in a different direction with Bryan. The crowd reaction to him has just been astonishing. The fans forced WWE to do something bigger with Bryan, and something with HHH was the only logical storyline given the past with Bryan and the Authority.

Punk's an idiot if he walks out. Breach of contract anyone? That would be plain stupidity with only 2 months left on his deal.

Unless it's part of a story. He's tired of being "abused" by the authority so he just said screw it I'm done. Which would lead to a big return down the road.

I don't see them pulling him from advertised shows for a story. Typically they wait until they are done performing the shows they were advertised for and then pull them.

I don't really blame Punk, to keep taking things from him over and over again I'd get sick of it also. Punk should have won the Rumble, Daniel should be WWE WHC Champion, and we get Punk vs Daniel at Wrestlemania. But WWE was to stupid to realize how big that would have been for them, but no we get Batista walking back in and winning a Rumble. Pretty dumb of them.

Being buddies with Triple H is far more important in the world of WWE than common sense.

Clearly, instend of what could be a match of the year and one of the best Wrestlemania matches in sometime, we likely will get crap, even if Daniel is in it he's gonna fight Brock or Batista and that won't be that good if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom