WWE

Being buddies with Triple H is far more important in the world of WWE than common sense.

Rumble was nothing but a HHH buddyfest. Batista, Orton, Flair, HBK, Nash, New Age Outlaws...all we needed to complete it was an XPac sighting.

The only thing Punk has done is something that we all wish we had the money and guts to do. While I do think he complains a bit too much, I do see why he is angry. Batista just comes back and is already headlining Wrestlemania. The New Age Outlaws come back and are instantly the tag champs. Kevin Nash comes back and the only one excited was the one who brought him back. Within the next month, Stephanie will likely win the womens title, Kevin Nash will probably become the US Champion and X-Pac will probably return and become the IC Champion. TNA is at an all time low right now, and the WWE can't seem to take advantage of it. They just lost one of their fan favorites and if any of the others have the the guts to do the same thing, the WWE will have no choice but to make changes. Could you imagine if Cena and Bryan followed in Punks footsteps??

The only thing Punk has done is something that we all wish we had the money and guts to do. While I do think he complains a bit too much, I do see why he is angry. Batista just comes back and is already headlining Wrestlemania. The New Age Outlaws come back and are instantly the tag champs. Kevin Nash comes back and the only one excited was the one who brought him back. Within the next month, Stephanie will likely win the womens title, Kevin Nash will probably become the US Champion and X-Pac will probably return and become the IC Champion. TNA is at an all time low right now, and the WWE can't seem to take advantage of it. They just lost one of their fan favorites and if any of the others have the the guts to do the same thing, the WWE will have no choice but to make changes. Could you imagine if Cena and Bryan followed in Punks footsteps??

What would be really interesting is if Punk went to TNA. I doubt he would, or that they could afford him but it would create a buzz in the wrestling world.

What would be really interesting is if Punk went to TNA. I doubt he would, or that they could afford him but it would create a buzz in the wrestling world.

If Punk went to TNA, he would definitely be the top star there and would be getting exactly what he wants, but as you said, I doubt they could afford him.

Something that I forgot to mention. In an interview Punk said he wasn't sure how the new WWE network would effect his PPV bonus checks. Maybe he found out everyone is getting a pay cut because of the network and wasn't happy about it.

If Punk went to TNA, he would definitely be the top star there and would be getting exactly what he wants, but as you said, I doubt they could afford him.

I've read before Punk doesn't care about the money anymore, supposedly he's set for life. If that's true maybe he'd go to TNA to have great matches with their stars, and to get to be the top guy.

I've read before Punk doesn't care about the money anymore, supposedly he's set for life. If that's true maybe he'd go to TNA to have great matches with their stars, and to get to be the top guy.

Wayyyyy too many egos over there for that to happen. I think he comes back to the WWE.

Wayyyyy too many egos over there for that to happen. I think he comes back to the WWE.

Not really I mean Sting is gone, Hogan is gone, I don't really think anyone over their would be against Punk being the top star of TNA knowing it could help boost them up a little bit.

The WWE Network will air Over The Edge 99. That's the PPV where Owen Hart was killed but all mentions of him will be edited out.

I read this, had to see who you were talking about. The Undertaker(he's still alive?) vs. John Cena? There isn't a script you could write to make that underdog win.

Furthermore, I thought I watched the undertaker get buried alive or blown up when I was 12... Seriously.. He's alive? :p

Stupid haven't a part timer end the streak. That legit pissed me off. It was stupid having the streak ended at all. That was Taker's legacy.

Glad to see Bryan finally get the strap. Hate that it was just damage control though. Cesaro winning the way he did was huge. Glad to see he's finally going to get a push it seems.

If you haven't heard.....he's coming.

uploadfromtaptalk1396845603393.jpg

Didn't watch the show last night but I'm actually more shocked that Bryan won the title than I am about Brock ending the streak. I knew that with Brock there was a 50/50 chance because he beat Triple H at a PPV a while back. I never thought Bryan would have had a chance, though. I figured 'Tista would walk out with the belt if anything.

I'm happy with it. Let's see where they go with Brock before anyone really casts negative judgment on it.

Bryan winning was a sure thing after the fan reaction with SummerSlam and then them taking him out of the title picture. They only put him back in it bc of the fans. Thats why the Wyatts storyline just ended so abruptly. It was to the point where fans were taking over RAW with this "Yes movement." I think they had to put the belt on Bryan to shut up the fans.

My kids are going through the WWE phase right now, so far, we've been to two Raw's, last year and this year in DC, and several smaller shows that aren't televised. You can really tell the difference with the wrestlers fan interaction with the non-televised shows. They seem more in touch with the fans and have more interaction.

We watched Wrestlemania last night, my oldest son is a huge Undertaker fan and my youngest likes Cena. As much as I realize its fake, I was surprised the Undertaker "lost" last night. I know the dude is getting old and his career is about over, but as scripted as everything is, I can't believe the WWE would let him go out like that.

Growing up in the 1990s I watched a lot of wrestling. Some WWF in the early/mid 90s, WCW religiously from '96 to 2000, and WWF a lot before it got changed to WWE around '03ish (whenever it was they did that stupid roster split). That's when wrestling seemed to go downhill quick. I hate everything about the "PG" era. I'll tune in to Raw or Smackdown every now and then, but I can't take it for more than a few minutes. I actually watched a whole episode of Raw a few months ago, and it was beyond terrible. Everything about it...the personalities, matches, dialogue, announcing, promos, angles, it's all terrible now.

I like CM Punk and Paul Wight (Giant/Big Show) but pretty much everyone else sucks. I hate everything about John Cena. And Randy Orton, Batista, Jack Swagger, Miz, Dean Ambrose, the "new" Kane, etc....they are all complete garbage IMO.

On a brighter note, I'm really happy that Scott Hall (my all-time favorite) cleaned up his life...

wwehof48.gif

1451430_10152053716516443_686223003_n.jpg

Growing up in the 1990s I watched a lot of wrestling. Some WWF in the early/mid 90s, WCW religiously from '96 to 2000, and WWF a lot before it got changed to WWE around '03ish (whenever it was they did that stupid roster split). That's when wrestling seemed to go downhill quick. I hate everything about the "PG" era. I'll tune in to Raw or Smackdown every now and then, but I can't take it for more than a few minutes. I actually watched a whole episode of Raw a few months ago, and it was beyond terrible. Everything about it...the personalities, matches, dialogue, announcing, promos, angles, it's all terrible now.

I like CM Punk and Paul Wight (Giant/Big Show) but pretty much everyone else sucks. I hate everything about John Cena. And Randy Orton, Batista, Jack Swagger, Miz, Dean Ambrose, the "new" Kane, etc....they are all complete garbage IMO.
Sounds a lot like me. I still pay attention, somewhat (once a wrestling fan always a wrestling fan) but I rarely tune in. That said, I'll probably tune in to at least the beginning of Raw tonight for the post-Wrestlemania fallout.

Haven't watched wrestling since I've got out of Junior High. Was a big taker fan.

I'm sort of peeve that he decided to go out like that. 3 Decades of buildup to end on a whimper.

The reaction around the internet has been short of hilarious though. People getting all worked up about something that had been planned months ahead of time. lol

tumblr_n3n4doqHNh1qabento1_500.jpg

10170996_747669658610622_5013739047806984115_n_zpsbfe72a8b.jpg

Haven't watched wrestling since I've got out of Junior High. Was a big taker fan.

I'm sort of peeve that he decided to go out like that. 3 Decades of buildup to end on a whimper.

The reaction around the internet has been short of hilarious though. People getting all worked up about something that had been planned months ahead of time. lol

tumblr_n3n4doqHNh1qabento1_500.jpg

10170996_747669658610622_5013739047806984115_n_zpsbfe72a8b.jpg

I think it's time for you and Chex to have a cage match:D

On a brighter note, I'm really happy that Scott Hall (my all-time favorite) cleaned up his life...

Give it a month. This isn't the first time he's "cleaned up". He does it all the time. Hopefully I'm wrong though. I hate the thought of Scott Hall inevitably having 2 Hall Of Fame rings though. Ugh.

Give it a month. This isn't the first time he's "cleaned up". He does it all the time. Hopefully I'm wrong though. I hate the thought of Scott Hall inevitably having 2 Hall Of Fame rings though. Ugh.

The difference is that it seems like he's genuinely serious about it now. He's been sober for well over a year and says he's the happiest/healthiest he's been in a very long time.

Bryan winning was a sure thing after the fan reaction with SummerSlam and then them taking him out of the title picture. They only put him back in it bc of the fans. Thats why the Wyatts storyline just ended so abruptly. It was to the point where fans were taking over RAW with this "Yes movement." I think they had to put the belt on Bryan to shut up the fans.
Oh wow, really? That's awesome! Bryan is my favorite dude. Since I haven't watched WWE in so long, I thought the Yes movement was just some catchphrase on his latest T-shirt.

I did tune in to Raw last night, and I watched the final segment of last week's show. The endings of both shows were awesome. I love the fact that DB is standing tall right now. I also love The Shield and I was just waiting for them to attack Bryan last night, but they did the right thing instead. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom