2020 Auto Club 400 - Pre-Race Thread

upload_2020-2-28_16-14-50.png

Logano in practice. 179 going into turn 1.

This package is still a joke lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

One of the most visually glaring tracks so far. Looks like slow motion on the top end.

Bowman was fast right off the trailer and never slowed down. I left right after the first practice session because I had planned to race slot cars tonight and I wanted to beat the traffic back to orange county.
Final practice. Bowman is putting up some impressive numbers.

ER5xqUmXYAAKhz6

Look at those Chevys! 6 of the top 10 - Including 1-4

Totally expected it this season. Seeing the gains they made in their 2019-2020 vehicle lineup, the development of a legit mid engine Vette, it doesn’t shock me they’re performing once again in NASCAR

Anyhow I'm just about ready to head to 36,000 feet. See you in 13 hours.
469ddb9884ba32ec0095319f32f2ee5c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

So @Clutch, if I understand it right, you left New Zealand Thursday at about nine o'clock at night and arrived in Los Angeles 13 hours later at about one o'clock in the afternoon that same day.

:owquitit:

At the risk of reviving the topic, I noticed the shade of purple isn't the same on the two Bryant tribute cars. The #24 is a much darker, bluer shade than the purple on the #12. Would someone with more experience offer an opinion on which car is closer to the purple on a Lakers uniform?

Thanks.

At the risk of reviving the topic, I noticed the shade of purple isn't the same on the two Bryant tribute cars. The #24 is a much darker, bluer shade than the purple on the #12. Would someone with more experience offer an opinion on which car is closer to the purple on a Lakers uniform?

Thanks.

The 24.

Also, DARN CHEATIN' YODERS

48 doesn't look too good in practice.

88 is going to run away with this one imo

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks.

Lifelong Laker fan here, since the Elgin Baylor/Jerry West days.

I almost replied earlier because I thought on both the purple was too light.

I think if they used the deep purple from the old days there’s a chance the cars wouldn’t be so butfugly, esp the 12, which looks like a two-tone porch mat.

Not trying to resurrect the Kobe bewilderment but it seems most don’t realize the effect he had on kids who grew up during his playing days. His work ethic, desire to win plus his civic involvement and other good deeds were off the charts, and this is coming from someone who used to curse him more than anyone for his early career, ball hog, game-killing off balance bricks.

Wow that was close, Boyer takes the pole by 7 thousands of a second faster than Johnson. The Bondo less Yotas didn't crack the top 15

upload_2020-2-29_14-34-8.png

Back
Top Bottom