Any Denny Hamlin fans here?

We saw Denny at PIR one weekend .......... my daughter called him and he came running over with a pen in his hand .. my daughter asked him if he "knew where Junior was" :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:
Hamlin scurried away real quick
How is this Hamlin's fault? I'M not sure what your trying to say here

We need to get a list going of all the things that make Hambone a Dirtbag, Scumbag and/or a Douchebag.

I'll get it started.

He once beat an old bag lady with a paper bag full of kittens and puppies.

Something about hambone irks me and I dunno exactly what it is.
Last century I saw and met with Rusty Wallace at NHIS. Up until then I thought he was ok, afterwards not so much. A butthead of unbelievable proportions.

We saw Denny at PIR one weekend .......... my daughter called him and he came running over with a pen in his hand .. my daughter asked him if he "knew where Junior was" :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:
Hamlin scurried away real quick

Chip off the ole block. :D

Denny is Denny.

Having said all of this, the answer to the original post is that nobody is going to claim Denny here because you know what you are going to get in light of the dust up with Chase. So much of this conversation I haven't even troubled myself over. There are those who know, think they know, and don't know. Those who know shouldn't engage with those who don't. No point. The frenzy has taken over, and Denny wilted. In this, I am extremely disappointed. The legend of Chase Elliott is growing before he even wins a race.

Having said all of this, the answer to the original post is that nobody is going to claim Denny here because you know what you are going to get in light of the dust up with Chase. So much of this conversation I haven't even troubled myself over. There are those who know, think they know, and don't know. Those who know shouldn't engage with those who don't. No point. The frenzy has taken over, and Denny wilted. In this, I am extremely disappointed. The legend of Chase Elliott is growing before he even wins a race.

Hell .......... I claim Kyle no matter who he runs over but never claimed Denny. Question is ... will the "chosen one " ever allow another driver to win a race ?

Cut back on the caffeine.

Hell .......... I claim Kyle no matter who he runs over but never claimed Denny. Question is ... will the "chosen one " ever allow another driver to win a race ?

Do you think the kid ask to be the Chosen one?

Would you mind elaborating on this? I'm not really sure what you're trying to say.

One things for sure..... It appears like a lot of Kyle Busch fans are taking offense to Chase Elliott's popularity. Prescriptive from a fan that has no dog in the fight.

As far as Hamlin goes. He's made the forum a whole heckuva lot more fun to browse this week. Never really been a fan of his. Can't wait to hear his Texas reception at driver intro's.

Rowdy Nation cannot be compared. Ever heard of Denny Nation? Delana's Wife Nation? The "chosen one" runs the risk of embracing the hype. The gesturing to fans to boo was evidence. If you are the class act hard on yourself sweetie, the optics (new favorite term) aren't good when you start thumping your chest.

One things for sure..... It appears like a lot of Kyle Busch fans are taking offense to Chase Elliott's popularity. Prescriptive from a fan that has no dog in the fight.

As far as Hamlin goes. He's made the forum a whole heckuva lot more fun to browse this week. Never really been a fan of his. Can't wait to hear his Texas reception at driver intro's.

Kyle is in the final four ..... nothing offensive about that

Ratings will go up for Texas because people want to see Chase retaliate. If Chase does nothing, the extra fans will feel let down and not watch until the next big incident. The power of rivalries can not be overstated.

My momma told me if you don’t have anything nice to say just don’t say it hahahaha what type of grown man says this after I guy just put your ass in the wall??:laugh::lol2::XXROFL:just like I said, people will continue to take advantage of him if he keeps saying stuff like this lol and not taking up for himself

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that statement could be made by either driver's fan-base.

Exactly, and this is the point. Kyle's response to not winning pisses the haters off as much as Chase's pouty hard on himself bull**** pisses me off. Can't freaking stand it.....and Claire B. Lang needed a cigarette after stroking the Chase fandom last night.

Exactly, and this is the point. Kyle's response to not winning pisses the haters off as much as Chase's pouty hard on himself bull**** pisses me off. Can't freaking stand it.....and Claire B. Lang needed a cigarette after stroking the Chase fandom last night.
Do you really want to make me want to look for Hoda again? :D

It is not her fault you decided to follow a jackass bud. Thinking KDB is going to win any popularity contests should be way out of a person's zip code.

It is not her fault you decided to follow a jackass bud. Thinking KDB is going to win any popularity contests should be way out of a person's zip code. .
I agree .I wouldn't want my child to be a fan of someone who acts like an ass

I don’t understand how a guy is a jackass for speaking his mind and wanting to win.. some of y’all take this way to serious lol

I'm not surprised when Chase said they were terrible at the test at Martinsville, or gives a critical assessment of his performance, it is looked at like a sign of weakness for some KDB fans. Humility is a word they don't have in their vocabulary. They wouldn't have been Bill Elliott fans either the most popular driver Nascar has had.

Driver intros? I always refer back to what Dale said. ;)

Driver intros? I always refer back to what Dale said. ;)
200.gif

My momma told me if you don’t have anything nice to say just don’t say it ...
A well-raised one? One who knows better than to say something stupid he might regret while he's frustrated and not thinking clearly, or hasn't seen the tape yet?

We've seen plenty of drivers say something stupid when a microphone is stuck in their face as soon as they get out of the car, things they've come to realize were just plain wrong.

Disclaimer: I don't have a dog in this fight.

Back
Top Bottom