Bubba Wallace Appreciation Thread

excellent summary of my thoughts, well said!

you don't right rear someone at full speed on a 1.5 mile track. completely unacceptable. If Bubba had right reared Harvick and then Bubba came down to Harvick in the infield, Harvick would have whipped his ass, and rightfully so.

Praying Larson is all good and no concussions. And yea, he lost a ton of respect from the drivers 1 would have to imagine.
Harvick isn't whipping anybody's anything.

I feel like they need to have a driver from the prior generation (where they raced with a little more respect) in charge of handing out penalties for this type of ****. My ideal candidate is Jeff Burton. I can't think of a more fair-minded person then Jeff Burton, and he's one who everyone has respect for.

I say let Jeff Burton come up with the penalty, and have Jeff Burton talk with Bubba.

Yeah, they'll probably sit him a week. Nascar is already getting a lot of bad PR on the safety front. It's kind of funny though since it's obvious Nascar really doesn't actually care about safety, with these cars they are rolling out.
That might be obvious to you or other casual fans who don't keep up with the new car developments. but testing and improvements will be on going for the life of the car

Harvick isn't whipping anybody's anything.
maybe, maybe not. But Harvick isn't afraid of anybody

now, he's more mellow. but if bubba RR him and then Bubba came down to him to try and fight, my money is on Harvick.

Reactions: sdj
That might be obvious to you or other casual fans who don't keep up with the new car developments. but testing and improvements will be on going for the life of the car
Believe it or not, despite your shocking and amazingly insightful information, I was aware of that. Now, this might not be obvious to you, unfortunately, this is not very comforting to the drivers suffering long term affects from these unsafe cars.

I feel like they need to have a driver from the prior generation (where they raced with a little more respect) in charge of handing out penalties for this type of ****. My ideal candidate is Jeff Burton. I can't think of a more fair-minded person then Jeff Burton, and he's one who everyone has respect for.

I say let Jeff Burton come up with the penalty, and have Jeff Burton talk with Bubba.
Burton is the Director of The Drivers Advisory Council.

maybe, maybe not. But Harvick isn't afraid of anybody

now, he's more mellow. but if bubba RR him and then Bubba came down to him to try and fight, my money is on Harvick.

I remember when harvick tried his tough guy act on Montoya and Montoya got in harvicks face and started pushing. Harvick suddenly wasn't so tough.

Believe it or not, despite your shocking and amazingly insightful information, I was aware of that. Now, this might not be obvious to you, unfortunately, this is not very comforting to the drivers suffering long term affects from these unsafe cars.
They jury is out on all of that. but it is always convenient to blame the one with big pockets when one doesn't know what the hell they are talking about.

They jury is out on all of that. but it is always convenient to blame the one with big pockets when one doesn't know what the hell they are talking about.
There's always one on a jury. Then there's the rest that use their God given common sense and come to the logical conclusion...

excellent summary of my thoughts, well said!

you don't right rear someone at full speed on a 1.5 mile track. completely unacceptable. If Bubba had right reared Harvick and then Bubba came down to Harvick in the infield, Harvick would have whipped his ass, and rightfully so.

Praying Larson is all good and no concussions. And yea, he lost a ton of respect from the drivers 1 would have to imagine.
Harvick would have waiting on the officials to get there to "hold him back" as he always does. He wouldn't mess with Bubba....not the right size.

you don't right rear someone at full speed on a 1.5 mile track. completely unacceptable.

^ Yet there are some (or maybe just one) fans who can't (or just refuse) to see the difference between Bubba's retaliation and Byron's retaliation. Imagine someone actually believing that tapping someone's rear bumper under yellow is equal to hooking someone's RR at 190 mph. Unfathomable.

Larson pulled a Hamlin on corner exit, but unfortunately for Larson, the guy on the receiving end lost his mind and ruined both of their days. Also very unfortunate for Bubba's TRD teammate who was still chasing a title and got caught up in Bubba's nonsense.

Harvick would have waiting on the officials to get there to "hold him back" as he always does. He wouldn't mess with Bubba....not the right size.

Exactly. Harvick is a like a chihuahua. All bark, no bite. He only acts tough when he knows he's not in danger

This is true whether people want to admit it or not. Never seen the "Awe its ok, he's just not programmed for physical confrontation" excuse applied on here for anyone. Certainly not the guy I root for that's for damn sure.

Not really a major plot point from yesterday for me but it is funny seeing the goal post move depending on who it is.
Funny but I follow this sport for the racing. Not the fighting.

Weird I know.

Doesn't change the fact that they let the season begin using a car that had significantly worse rear impact numbers than the car it replaced.

Doesn't change the fact that they let the season begin using a car that had significantly worse rear impact numbers than the car it replaced.
When you find those numbers be sure and post them. It will be interesting to see the data in comparison.

So bubba should get fined and put on probation for all of the remainder of this season and next?

What do you think Ty Gibbs should have got for smashing into his competitors car, specifically on pit road and towards another teams crew members? Remember to keep in mind that this is the second similar incident

Yes

BTW, Ty's got absolutely nothing to do with this situation.

Wallass is in the 45 'cause of concussion protocols for Kurt.
Wallass dumps Larson, with the possibility of concussion.
Wallass takes out a Championship contender.
Just think if NASCAR could not only ground a driver for a race, but also park that car for the same race. Sure, people will lose their minds, but the Driver will never put owners, sponsors, teams and other drivers in that position again.

NASCAR is going to hammer Bubba’s wallet, make him go to anger management and possibly park him for a race or two.

NASCAR will look at.
1. The way he hooked the RR of Larson and his steering will be inspected
2. Walking down a hot track
3. His shoving of Larson
4. His failure to listen to the directive of a NASCAR official with touching.

1 and 4 will be the costliest.

Would not describe any of the drivers as fighters, well maybe Ambrose . It would only end in embarrasment for them. I think I read somewhere Harvick was a high school wrestler.

Zombodroid_17102022050313.jpg

Ryan Newman, looks like the only one that could take and give a punch

Would not describe any of the drivers as fighters, well maybe Ambrose . It would only end in embarrasment for them. I think I read somewhere Harvick was a high school wrestler.
Yeah and people say he wasn’t bad. But he’s never used it. Closest would be the shoving match with Carl where he pushed Carl over the front of his car……with his team there of course.

If I recall, Carl grabbed Harvick by the throat. Carl did look like he could do some damage.

Bubba should be suspended a race for this. I’m a fan but this was egregious.

Honestly, I think he needs therapy. He deals with way more crap than any other driver and he needs ways to relieve his anger and stress, instead of just snapping on the track.

Larson has had it coming all year though.

Bubbas gotta realize this is not a good look for his popularity. Maybe he needs meds.

Bubbas gotta realize this is not a good look for his popularity. Maybe he needs meds.
There's no doubt the hate he'll get out of this one will not help with his depression

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Bubba apologized on Twitter, to everyone but the 5 team lol!

Back
Top Bottom